Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
passed -10.06.2015
Has anyone got the oath letter while citizenship tracker still says ceremony not started ? And is the oath letter coming from a person’s mail address @cic.gc.ca or a generic email address ? Just want to be sure about my oath letter

Markham101010

Mar 10, 2021
I completed my citizenship test yesterday (12 September). How long does it take for the tracker to update? since it seems you get absolutely no confirmation that the test was completed via email etc. You'd think that would be easy to do, since they email you the test link ...
It gives you the option to print confirmation at the last screen. In any case, most people see the result confirmed in the tracker within few business days.

ajit90

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
passed -10.06.2015
I don't think so. It's the office's email address. If they gave personal email addresses, applicants would be raining them with emails all the time.
Finally updated on tracker as well with ceremony in progress

Doctorstrange11

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Any applicants from Calgary who are waiting for a date for their Citizenship ceremony? I received “decision made” in first week of August 2021, and no updates since then. Citizenship ceremony still says “Not Started” after a month.

Reactions: diana98

Inpasarable

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
I know it’s probably a rhetorical question, but do you guys think people who got their DMs as of now will be able to complete the process till end of year?
I’m have DM since Aug 3 and feels like absolutely there’s absolutely no movement in the respective office..
It’s so frustrating to not have any specific timelines so we could at least plan our lives around. I have a trip planned end of year and start feeling like I’m not going to make it..
My sister got her US citizenship couple weeks ago despite applying almost 7 months later than me and having some additional documents requested in the process. I don’t understand why US can get it together and we can’t..

Reactions: Svet81 and diana98

Brian2015

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
I know it’s probably a rhetorical question, but do you guys think people who got their DMs as of now will be able to complete the process till end of year?
I’m have DM since Aug 3 and feels like absolutely there’s absolutely no movement in the respective office..
It’s so frustrating to not have any specific timelines so we could at least plan our lives around. I have a trip planned end of year and start feeling like I’m not going to make it..
My sister got her US citizenship couple weeks ago despite applying almost 7 months later than me and having some additional documents requested in the process. I don’t understand why US can get it together and we can’t..
Its a possibility you will have it before the end of the year. But as you can see yourself its slow as . Bear in mind its gonna take 4 weeks to get your cert after oath. And prob 2 weeks to get passport. So if you get called in morning, you won't have passport till Nov at the earliest. . .