Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
passed -10.06.2015
I got fingerprint in Oct and submitted fingerprints in Dec as I was out of country when I got fingerprint request. In January background verification check got completed and no update after that. I see lot of people here getting test invites. My file is in Vancouver office
Hmm .. I guess you will get an update before me considering you did FP almost 3 months before me . Fingers crossed .. hopefully soon

orbit199

Jun 2, 2021
Hi all I have a question
I had my virtual interview for document verification and due to technical difficulties its ends in between.
The officer advice over that It will be reschedule for another day.
Any one have idea how long It will take to reschedule that.

dgh1364

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Question: is there any connection between going to next steps with the new tracker email?
I received the email from IRCC about the new tracker today (I already have account). I did my test on April 22nd and nothing after (test and background only completed). Does this email mean some activity on my file?

Mrsweets

Jan 13, 2020
Question: is there any connection between going to next steps with the new tracker email?
I received the email from IRCC about the new tracker today (I already have account). I did my test on April 22nd and nothing after (test and background only completed). Does this email mean some activity on my file?
I'm actually wondering the same thing I received email about 30mins ago.But I already registered for the tracker a few weeks ago and noticed that non of the steps are completed as yet

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same, nothing new.

jamesjamie

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
the wait is almost over for me.

Urgent Processing Requested on May 09, 2021.

Reason: applying for a job

And got approved on May 17, 2021.

Timelines:

App sent: Jan 05, 2020

Aor: Mar 11, 2020

Start processing: Sep 17, 2020

Test invite: May 18, 2021

Test passed: May 24, 2021 — score 20/20

Interview invitation: May 25, 2021

Interview passed: May 28, 2021

Decision Made: May 28, 2021

Oath invitation: June 02, 2021

Oath scheduled: June 09, 2021

Office: Windsor, ON

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
the wait is almost over for me.

Urgent Processing Requested on May 09, 2021.

Reason: applying for a job

And got approved on May 17, 2021.

Timelines:

App sent: Jan 05, 2020

Aor: Mar 11, 2020

Start processing: Sep 17, 2020

Test invite: May 18, 2021

Test passed: May 24, 2021 — score 20/20

Interview invitation: May 25, 2021

Interview passed: May 28, 2021

Decision Made: May 28, 2021

Oath invitation: June 02, 2021

Oath scheduled: June 09, 2021

Office: Windsor, ON
Congrats and all the very best!

Reactions: jamesjamie

carol90

Star Member
Feb 3, 2021
Le français suit l’anglais.
Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,
Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on July 15, 2020 and is currently in progress.
You can now follow the progress of your application with our new Citizenship Application Tracker. The Tracker replaces the Electronic Client Application Status (eCAS) tool for citizenship grant applications.
The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:
  • your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:
  • your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Canadian citizen.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

I recived an email today from the IRCC, I already have an account created long time ago, Anyone knows why I am getting this email now?

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,
Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on July 15, 2020 and is currently in progress.
You can now follow the progress of your application with our new Citizenship Application Tracker. The Tracker replaces the Electronic Client Application Status (eCAS) tool for citizenship grant applications.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.
Sincerely,

I recived an email today from the IRCC, I already have an account created long time ago, Anyone knows why I am getting this email now?
Everyone is getting them again today.

edwsqa

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hello Everyone,

One more question, Do we need to take original IELTS certificate with us on Interview? I have a copy with me only.

MBN16

May 2, 2021
Toronto, ON
Dear Client,
Sincerely,