Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Looks like you will be getting an interview invite.
i juste call them the tell me the same thing , the exame is validated but they still verifing presence days/ language and Probation.
Hey, do you get any email for the test validation or you need to call and ask?

I completed my test on March 26, so I am kinda curious.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
no i just call them they tell me that the exame is ok ..
Ah I see, and when did you give the test and when did you called them?

Btw, thanks for answering.

Bitologue

Mar 3, 2021
hello, For people who have received a fingerprint request. How's it going? do you make it and send it by yourself, or is it sent directly by the taking center? could I anticipate doing it to save time in case it is requested? or should I wait until they asked to do so.

Nova Scotia

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
i juste call them the tell me the same thing , the exame is validated but they still verifing presence days/ language and Probation.
Looks like we are very similar! Did they tell you your language and residence are "in process" or "not started"? They told me these two assessments are "not started" and that made me believe it could be another long wait...

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
Looks like we are very similar! Did they tell you your language and residence are "in process" or "not started"? They told me these two assessments are "not started" and that made me believe it could be another long wait...
Are these two not a part of the Immigration clearance along with Security and Criminalility? I thought they did all of these prior to sending test invites as the final step prior to Interview and Oath.

Elchavodel8

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Guys do u know why they doing some applications faster? because i can see people who send application way later like 6 - 7 months and they already did the exam , and i still don't have my invite. Do they just pick some random application or what? i though they following order of applications received by date they arrived to them

Ali G

Nov 12, 2020
That's 888-242-2100. Because I am in NS, I always call early in the morning between 08:00 and 09:00 AST, wait time is almost zero LOL. This is because at that time only Atlantic provinces can call in (their call centre opens at 08:00 your local time). The later in the day you call, the longer wait time you will get. And at some point (I believe if wait time is longer than 30 minutes) they will not allow you to wait and hang you up... :(

Yes, I think this is OK! :)
I tried calling but I am finding it hard to navigate the new menu options. Which ones do you use? I could not find one specific to Citizenship, so I would appreciate your input on this. :)

Ali G

Nov 12, 2020
Guys do u know why they doing some applications faster? because i can see people who send application way later like 6 - 7 months and they already did the exam , and i still don't have my invite. Do they just pick some random application or what? i though they following order of applications received by date they arrived to them
Honestly, I do not know. I am starting to feel very defeated. I am graduating from an Engineering program this year and I am currently in the middle of my job search. Problem is that I am unable to apply to several jobs because they require Citizenship. I have filled out the Webform explaining this multiple times but they don't seem to care. It was fine when everyone's applications were on hold but now that I am seeing people who applied months after me getting invites, it feels very discouraging.

Elchavodel8

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Honestly, I do not know. I am starting to feel very defeated. I am graduating from an Engineering program this year and I am currently in the middle of my job search. Problem is that I am unable to apply to several jobs because they require Citizenship. I have filled out the Webform explaining this multiple times but they don't seem to care. It was fine when everyone's applications were on hold but now that I am seeing people who applied months after me getting invites, it feels very discouraging.
Exactly i'm feeling frustrated seeing people who applied in some cases like almost one year later and getting invites .... i have 10 years living in Canada as PR, now when a really need it can't get things done

Nova Scotia

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
I tried calling but I am finding it hard to navigate the new menu options. Which ones do you use? I could not find one specific to Citizenship, so I would appreciate your input on this. :)
I know... Their two and half minutes recording is annoying and provides no information... After entering your UCI, press 1-1-4-1-1. :)

• Love
Reactions: vishakha and Ali G