+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 - citizenship application

dgh1364

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Hi admin, can you please update my timeline
I requested urgent processing in January 2021 and today march 10 I got my test invite. test date is march 12. thanks
Hi, I also requested it a month ago through web form. I got an email that they forwarded it to the corresponding office from IRCC. But no updates on ECAS. Did you receive any update/new line on your ecas after your urgent processing was accepted?

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Do you guys get the test invites by emails or you get a new line on ecas?

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Reactions: AmericanCanadian007

carol90

Star Member
Feb 3, 2021
Hi, I also requested it a month ago through web form. I got an email that they forwarded it to the corresponding office from IRCC. But no updates on ECAS. Did you receive any update/new line on your ecas after your urgent processing was accepted?
I requested through webform couple of time and they keep saying to resubmit my request. Not sure what exactly going on

carol90

Star Member
Feb 3, 2021
I been trying to get status of my application through Webform and this is what I got after resubmitting the request couple of time.

Good day,

Thank you for your enquiry to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) seeking information about the status of your case.

COVID-19 has impacted IRCC’s application processing procedures. IRCC has therefore been striving to ensure the most up-to-date processing time information is available on the web.

In an effort to give clients the most up-to-date processing time information, IRCC is now providing weekly updates concerning your type of application on what our operational networks are working on.

To access this latest information about how application processing is being prioritized or other information about how COVID-19 is affecting our programs, please consult the hyperlinks below.

If your application requires urgent intervention such as you wish to withdraw an application, you are required to submit additional documents, or you would like to request a reconsideration after a refusal, please submit a webform enquiry clearly indicating the nature of the urgency.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

For more information:

· How COVID-19 is affecting immigration, refugees and citizenship:

o Visitors, temporary workers and students

o Immigration applicants

o Canadians and citizenship applicants

o Landed permanent residents

o Travel restrictions and exemptions

o Biometrics

· Check the status of your application submitted online or by paper

o Note that we are prioritizing applications from people who are exempt from COVID-19 travel restrictions; it may take us longer to update other (non-travel exempt) applications

· Find an IRCC application package or form

· Implied status - As a temporary resident, it is important to apply to extend your stay in Canada before it expires. Following submission of the application, you are considered to have implied status.

· Change of address

· Request a refund

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Hey guys, if someone sent their application and hasn't received an AOR in 7-8 months. Can they resubmit their entire application with the first payment receipt or will they have to pay the citizenship fee again to send in a second time? Thanks...

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
I been trying to get status of my application through Webform and this is what I got after resubmitting the request couple of time.

Good day,

Thank you for your enquiry to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) seeking information about the status of your case.

COVID-19 has impacted IRCC’s application processing procedures. IRCC has therefore been striving to ensure the most up-to-date processing time information is available on the web.

In an effort to give clients the most up-to-date processing time information, IRCC is now providing weekly updates concerning your type of application on what our operational networks are working on.

To access this latest information about how application processing is being prioritized or other information about how COVID-19 is affecting our programs, please consult the hyperlinks below.

If your application requires urgent intervention such as you wish to withdraw an application, you are required to submit additional documents, or you would like to request a reconsideration after a refusal, please submit a webform enquiry clearly indicating the nature of the urgency.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

For more information:

· How COVID-19 is affecting immigration, refugees and citizenship:

o Visitors, temporary workers and students

o Immigration applicants

o Canadians and citizenship applicants

o Landed permanent residents

o Travel restrictions and exemptions

o Biometrics

· Check the status of your application submitted online or by paper

o Note that we are prioritizing applications from people who are exempt from COVID-19 travel restrictions; it may take us longer to update other (non-travel exempt) applications

· Find an IRCC application package or form

· Implied status - As a temporary resident, it is important to apply to extend your stay in Canada before it expires. Following submission of the application, you are considered to have implied status.

· Change of address

· Request a refund
I used webform to update the phone no in my application and got the same response. I never asked for status update!! Weird!!

moekat93

Feb 18, 2020
Yes after the reply to the Webform inquiry the processing office in my city sent me an email. i had to give my FP first and then i got the test invite

mindHacker

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application in
Hey guys, if someone sent their application and hasn't received an AOR in 7-8 months. Can they resubmit their entire application with the first payment receipt or will they have to pay the citizenship fee again to send in a second time? Thanks...
there is absolutely no need to pay more than once.

Reactions: jman25