+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 - citizenship application

Vaneegill

May 2, 2019
Hi , i have received AOR today morning. Application received on 31st of January 2020. I received AOR for myself, spouse and child. Also, i submitted a feedback 2 days ago to CIC via webform.

Reactions: Nova Scotia

Vaneegill

May 2, 2019
Hi all,
Did anyone get his application returned due to no name on back of photo? Even if it is for a single applicant, with no chance of confusion with other applicants?
Thanks
Hi , i sent application for 3 and received by Sydney office on January 31st. I forgot to write name on the back of photos of all 3 applicants. I received AOR today.

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , i have received AOR today morning. Application received on 31st of January 2020. I received AOR for myself, spouse and child. Also, i submitted a feedback 2 days ago to CIC via webform.
Congratulations
What was the feedback ? For processing time ?

abhinavsharma

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-06-2017
Hi All,

Long time follower of this thread.
Received my AOR this morning.

I haven't provided my details at all before, so, please input all my details (below).
Please & Thank you

App Sent: Jan 24, 2020
App Received: Jan 30, 2020
AOR: August 28, 2020
Application Type: Citizenship
Applicant: Single
Physical Presence: 1107 Days

Just FYI: ""client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca"" is the email address I received the AOR e-mail from. So, please keep a note of this and configure your e-mail address settings spam filter to not mark this e-mail address as 'junk mail'.

Wish you all fellow future Canadians the very best for those waiting/in process.

Last edited:

limits

May 13, 2015
Just looked at the sheet and seems like a few people got their applications changed from 'Application Received' to 'In Process'. This means processing has begun! Expecting a 6-month or more delay to citizenship depending on if they can begin processing application as quick as they were pre-pandemic.

rssr.canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
processing started 6th Feb SLU
Med's Request
05th oct 2015
Med's Done....
07th oct 2015
Interview........
God's Grace not required
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting...
The “ In Process” for me got updated on Aug 20th... Admin- Please update on the sheets.

rssr.canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
processing started 6th Feb SLU
Med's Request
05th oct 2015
Med's Done....
07th oct 2015
Interview........
God's Grace not required
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting...
So the in process change added new line in ecas saying "We started processing your application on xxxxxxx xx, 2020."? Please confirm.
Yes!!!!

Reactions: harirajmohan

limits

May 13, 2015
The “ In Process” for me got updated on Aug 20th... Admin- Please update on the sheets.
Congratulations! Did they send you an email or snail mail notifying you of the same or do you have to keep checking on the website to see when it gets updated?

Suh1756

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
When I check my status in eCAS I only see my home address, I don't see mailing address separately. Both address being same could be the reason?