+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 - citizenship application

newww

Aug 18, 2020
that is what I get....
xxxxxxxxxxx

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required. All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes you, you will need to:

• Demonstrate competence in basic communication in English or French.
• Pass a written or if necessary, an oral test on your knowledge of Canada and the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.

The knowledge test is based on the information provided in the official citizenship study guide. It is 20 multiple choice questions and you must get at least 15 correct to pass. • The study guide is available on the IRCC website at: On the same page, you will find more information on how to prepare for the test. • If you are receiving this letter by regular mail, a print version of the study guide is enclosed. When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, IRCC will send you correspondence to invite you to a knowledge test. It could take a few months before you hear from us.
Dear Speechless,

Congrats on finally getting your AOR. I understand your package was delivered on Jan 23, 2020, as well mine. Unfortunately, I haven't received yet my AOR. If possible, could you please share/confirm who signed/received your application when delivered (on Jan 23, 2020)?

Thanks!

newww

Aug 18, 2020
received my AOR finally :D

app sent: Jan 17
delivered: around Jan 21
AOR : August 18

I was extremely worried because I lost my tracking number a day after sent application so I wasn't even sure if it got delivered

Congrats on finally getting your AOR. I understand your package was delivered around Jan 21, 2020, as well mine. Unfortunately, I haven't received yet my AOR. If possible, could you please share/confirm who signed/received your application when delivered?

Thanks!

Tyara

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Calgary
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
02-06-2017. Med's passed 13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
DM 17-06-2017
LANDED..........
29-06-2017
Dear Tyara,

Congrats on finally getting your AOR. I understand your package was delivered on Jan 23, 2020, as well mine. Unfortunately, I haven't received yet my AOR. If possible, could you please share/confirm who signed/received your application when delivered (on Jan 23, 2020)?

Thanks!
It was signed by SHAUN YIY G

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Thanks for your prompt response!
This person also signed my package but no AOR yet.

All the best!
Mine was received last january 23, 2020 and signed by R. Carroll and still no AOR.

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
I have the same status - Application Received. AOR was received on March 9th. Looking at the pace at which the AORs are being issued, I believe, since there is no word on citizenship test at least for the foreseeable future, IRCC is now focusing all its strength on issuing AORs and virtual oath ceremonies.
Seems like Suh1756 received AOR

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
Initially posted: January 6th. 1 Parent and 2 minors
Initially Received : January 10th
Initially Returned: March 11th.
Initially Returned reason: Minors complete. Parent Incomplete due to one input missing for "16.1 Are you now On parole? Checked neither No nor Yes"

Ofcourse I will refill and send the application again.
  • Can I use the same photographs as they are within 2 months old?
  • Didn't see refund. Do I need to request refund and then pay the fees again?
  • Do I need to re-do Physical presence calculator?
this guys application was returned

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
Makalakon
AmynD
Banff_heaven
marcramo2017
Suj_grg
rbs

Shrutik-88 - this guy is on march and January sheets.

Even though find these entries in the Excel sheet no trace for initial request to add to the sheet. I may be wrong. checked the users before the 17th. Feel like need to cleanup the entries.

Last edited:
Reactions: phoenix111

moekat93

Feb 18, 2020
i just received an email from CIC i am not sure if its the AOR it states that

" This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your
application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required."

and application number is in the corner top right.

callaway73

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Toronto

" This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your
application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required."

Yup thats the AOR!

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015

Congrats.
When was your application delivered to CIC?

chow 423

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017

Yup it is AOR, congratulations. What is your time line ?