App Sent: Jan 29th 2020
App Received: n/a
Type of application: Single
Physical presence: 1125 Days

Thank you. Best regards,

hotshot45890

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hi can anyone let me know if only 1 AOR email is received for all members of the family in a package. Also, do you input one email in forms for all family members or can also put different ones.

Thank you!

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
Hi can anyone let me know if only 1 AOR email is received for all members of the family in a package. Also, do you input one email in forms for all family members or can also put different ones.

Thank you!
We used same email for all family applicants and received separate emails for each application. Each applicant will have a different application id#.

Reactions: hotshot45890

Inpasarable

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Seeing people receiving AORs makes me so excited and nervous at the same time! Like it’s been such a long wait since January, and at the same time I’m terrified not to get it somehow.

• Sad
Reactions: Doctorstrange11

hotshot45890

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Seeing people receiving AORs makes me so excited and nervous at the same time! Like it’s been such a long wait since January, and at the same time I’m terrified not to get it somehow.
I think lost packages would be rare so I wouldn't worry. Hopefully you will get it soon.

I am concerned though for a few posts that I have seen on the forum where people have been waiting for AOR for 7-8 months which to me likely means the applications have been lost. I am sure loss of packages by CIC is rare and hopefully they have a good process in place to open and email AORs. So relax and all the best with getting the AOR soon!

Reactions: Inpasarable

dgh1364

Star Member
May 4, 2015
no two applications are similar.
I think we all learned it somehow during PR process when we sometimes saw people around us getting invitations for medical or passport request, but we didn't get anything.
For CIC there is no rules or fixed timeline. If you send your application with a tracking #, then it should be there. If no tracking, then you did a big risk, but likely it is there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inpasarable

mindHacker

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied 7.5 plus months ago .No AOR. Sent without tracking.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleHuang

prassa

Feb 22, 2016
Please add me to the list.

App Sent: Jan 27th 2020
Aor email Received: no
Type of application: Single
Physical presence: 1133 Days

Thank you. Best regards,