+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 - citizenship application

islammazen

Jul 29, 2021
The accredited agencies will send it to CIC directly. I did mine at F1 fingerprints on Matheson & Hurontario in Mississauga. You can call them to get more details
Great thanks for the help… i already did and booked an appointment. How long did it take you from doing it till it got updated again on the system? Do you recall?

jjpatel

Nov 27, 2017
Great thanks for the help… i already did and booked an appointment. How long did it take you from doing it till it got updated again on the system? Do you recall?
It took a few months for the system to update (which was then an invite to the citizenship test). Could be shorter or longer depending on the processing office. Wishing you the best of luck!

cps001

Jul 8, 2021
Hi everyone..
Anyone else had their test in April and still waiting for Oath invitionion..
The last update on my application is from July 22nd, all points are ticked green ( complete) except the Oath...
When I tried calling customee service, they would just say it is because of Covid, etc.. However people around me who had their tests much later, already getting invitations for Oath...
Not sure if there is any way to check what is happening
(P.s. I’m writing from my husband’s old profile, lol, my name is Shushanik)
And yes, i also applied in Jan 2020
They started processing it September 2020
Yes, I appeared on April 11, 2021 for the test. All statuses updated on May 4th, 2021, May 10th, 2021 last update on the site. Still waiting for OATH.
Office : Mississauga

I sent email to Citizenship Office. They replied saying it is in the Queue for the Oath. Not sure when they will sent for the OATH

What is your office?

Reactions: Aman_Khatra

ELIZAG

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Yes, I appeared on April 11, 2021 for the test. All statuses updated on May 4th, 2021, May 10th, 2021 last update on the site. Still waiting for OATH.

I sent email to Citizenship Office. They replied saying it is in the Queue for the Oath. Not sure when they will sent for the OATH

What is your office?
Hey, I am also in the same boat. What email address did you send the email? Please can you provide me the details.

Aman_Khatra

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
File Transfer...
23-11-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
Passport Req..
LANDED..........

What is your office?
Hey , I’m not sure about the office.. We live in Brampton, and I applied from here..
what email did you use?
Not sure how does the queue work though, because I know several people in my circle who applied later than me, passed the test later than me and already got an invitation ..))
I just hope to get it soon, as we are planning a flight next year, and my Pr card has expired this September

islammazen

Jul 29, 2021
Dear Friends, i got a request for passport copies today translated. Does any one have an idea how shall it look like . Does any one have a format that they accept . My home country Egypt writes the date in arabic so i assume all this needs translation Also, how long does the translation usually take ? Some of the stamps are not clear enough to be translated (Stamp over stamp or erased) ... what shall i do with this? Thanks for the help

Last edited:

sharafashraf

Jun 6, 2021
Dear Friends, i got a request for passport copies today translated. Does any one have an idea how shall it look like . Does any one have a format that they accept . My home country Egypt writes the date in arabic so i assume all this needs translation Also, how long does the translation usually take ? Some of the stamps are not clear enough to be translated (Stamp over stamp or erased) ... what shall i do with this? Thanks for the help
Any certified translator would know, it's pretty common for them

Last edited:
Reactions: islammazen

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Did they ask you to submit copies by mail or emai ?

nipuns1

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
canada
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-11-2017
Please update the spreadsheet
Test Invite Date: July 5th 2021
Test Completed: July 25th, 2021
Ecas completed: Nov 5th, 2021
Oath Ceremony: Nov 22nd, 2021
Oath Letter Date: still waiting ...

talhahafeez

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Multan Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
27-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
29-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
06-02-2016
Oath update: Nov 8
Oath date: Nov 22
Line 65 on spreadsheet

Brian2015

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Any one else waiting 2 years ish for the passport. Extremely frustrating. Pr card is expired. The Canadian government do know how to make things hard.

Reactions: Speechless

abhinavsharma

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-06-2017

https://immitranslate.com/ircc-translations

I used this company....they're actually specialized in translating and notarizing documents for CIC/IRCC applications.