+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 - citizenship application

nkkumar

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi,

Does any have any idea like how long will it take to get test invite after requesting for finger prints? And also any one from Ottawa who's file is getting processed in Vancouver ?

unique_username

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-15-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-04-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
Please update status.. passed the test... thank you

Reactions: vishakha

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Did you hear anything from Vancouver office ? Did you get test invite? Its almost a 1.5 years i have submitted my application but no news from them. Did you get test invite ?
Nothing at all. I've called and asked about my application a few times and they just tell me the same thing they told you, "it's in process and everything looks good. Once an officer has completed checks they'll send test invite." They did not give a timeline as to when I would be receiving said invite either, they said they don't know. I ordered GCM notes to see what they've done so far on my file and a lot of checks haven't even been started yet. They seem to be painfully slow at the Vancouver office and I don't know why because BC doesn't have half as many people as Ontario.

• Wow
Reactions: EUK

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing at all. I've called and asked about my application a few times and they just tell me the same thing they told you, "it's in process and everything looks good. Once an officer has completed checks they'll send test invite." They did not give a timeline as to when I would be receiving said invite either, they said they don't know. I ordered GCM notes to see what they've done so far on my file and a lot of checks haven't even been started yet. They seem to be painfully slow at the Vancouver office and I don't know why because BC doesn't have half as many people as Ontario.
That's strange!!! Why do call center folks say that everything is good while GCMS notes say otherwise!!!

limits

May 13, 2015
Good evening,

Please update my status:

Test Invite Date: 04/14/2021
Test Completion Date: 04/18/2021
Test Result: Pass

Thanks!
Congratulations!

After getting the test invite, what is the deadline before which you have to schedule your test?

kotwat

Apr 19, 2021
i applied citizenship last year, and no news yet. i just have acknowledge letter. I am currently outside of canada and not foreseeing to come back this year or next year.

are test, interview, oath ceremony are done online? If so, i wont have any trouble, but if I have to physically present in Canada, it will be very difficult as I can't do quarantine in both countries.

can you share your experience of test, interview, and oath ceremony? and is there any other event that I need to attend physically?

thanks!