+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JANUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

SirManDudeGuy

Jan 3, 2020
Added my name into the tracker happy I don't need to be in the ROH threads, I thought I would be less stressed but I'm at the point I'm searching about how people got refused. Horrified my NOC won't be sufficient or they don't believe I have the qualifications to perform the job.

jake84

May 23, 2015
Added my name into the tracker happy I don't need to be in the ROH threads, I thought I would be less stressed but I'm at the point I'm searching about how people got refused. Horrified my NOC won't be sufficient or they don't believe I have the qualifications to perform the job.
Me too! Got AOR January 9th. This is so stressful

sandeep.dhanju

Jul 19, 2018
Hi, Can you please share tracker with me as well. I also got AOR -7th Jan 2020.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I understand . After working so hard to get the ITA , it becomes painstaking to wait for another six months before we get our PR. However all we can do is hope wish and pray to get the PPr mail as soon as possible. few more months and your dream will transform into a reality . All the best.

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Update on my case:
Have just recieved MEP and BIL. Booked an appointment for Biometrics enrollment at VAC on Monday.

Therefore, my timeline up to date is as follows:
PNP-O (Saskatchewan)
ITA - 19-Dec-2019
AOR - 10-Jan-2020
MEP&BIL - 24-Jan-2020

So, it seems like R10 check is passed and now the real wait begins...

Reactions: Stayblessedjan20

Flgd

Apr 19, 2019
lagos
NOC Code......
Dear All,
I received ITA on Jan 22. Am currently filling the forms.
Please what is Schedule A? Is it part of the forms to be submitted as I have not seen anything like that on my profile.
Kindly assist.
Thanks

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon,

Here's my profile:

Stream: FSW-O
ITA-27.11.2019
eAPR and AOR- 23.01.2020

Please send me an invite to join January AOR WA group.

TIA

Seelan

Jan 24, 2020
Hi,
I got Canadapost confirmation of delivery on Jan 23. Does anyone know how long will it take to get the AOR?

Thanks
Seelan

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Pnp-EE applicant SINP nominated 19th DEC 2019
Received federal ITA on 8th January 2020.
Submitted application 19th Jan
AOR 19th Jan
Still in process.

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Dear All,
I received ITA on Jan 22. Am currently filling the forms.
Please what is Schedule A? Is it part of the forms to be submitted as I have not seen anything like that on my profile.
Kindly assist.
Thanks
It is just one of the immigration forms called 'Schedule A - Background/Declaration' where you provide information on your Work history, Address history, Educational history and so on. It seems like nowadays IRCC doesn't require to fill it (or any other basic immigration forms) in pdf, we are answering that large questionnaire with the same questions instead.

Anyway, don't worry, if the system does not ask you for form/information of any kind, then you don't need to provide it. Just fill and upload everything that is requested. After all, the document checklist is genereted individually based on your answers in the questinnaire, therefore it can be different fo different applicants.

However, Schedule A (or any other immigration form) can be requested additionaly on a later stage if something is unclear for an Officer in, for example, your personal history.

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hi,
I got Canadapost confirmation of delivery on Jan 23. Does anyone know how long will it take to get the AOR?

Thanks
Seelan
If your application is paper based, then, as far as I know, it can take up to 2-3 months from the date of delivery to get AOR.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@SR_T, @anasalee,

Keep the progress of your application posted here!

Reactions: anasalee