AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Hi, Does anyone know if there is an email address to use to send a letter of explanation/ additional documents after receiving a NOI and submitting documents, please ?

emmy_mica

Dec 10, 2019
plzz help..
my lawyer said that he updated my express entry profile as it expired after one year but my wes got expired in march..
my question is it is possible to update ee profile with the expired wes or not?
plzzz heellpp
Hi, may I know which lawyer firm you engaged? I am interested to get a quote

Sukhvir.Singh

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Pls pls help me....I am planning to apply for Alberta PNP Express Entry stream. I have two queries pls make it resolve.

-two brother in laws (husband's brother)live in alberta since 13 years.Are they strong ties ?

- IELTS Current ( L-7, W-6.5, R-5.5, S-7)

I got 6.5 in IELTS but in reading I got 5.5 , Can I create my profile under Alberta express entry with the same IELTS score,
5.5 in one module is only applicable if you have a Canadian full time work experience 1500 hours annually

bamboy

Apr 24, 2012
Urgent update!!!!!!

Alberta has device a new strategy to systematically reject all outlanders who currently are having a file number awaiting selection.

They have sent to a friend of mine an outlander requesting that he clarifies is present location if in Canada or outside Canada as a results of the April 29 changes. This is a direct way to reject the application.

If you have any relation in Canada a legal challenge can be mounted for those whose received invitation to apply before the April 29 rules came into effect. I am told the rules were changed when your application was already in motion hence should be exempt from its application. The rules should the prospective not retrospective.You were issued invitation to apply under the old rules which the Alberta government failed to recognised.

Act now or be systematically rejected.

ansh2309

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Urgent update!!!!!!

Alberta has device a new strategy to systematically reject all outlanders who currently are having a file number awaiting selection.

They have sent to a friend of mine an outlander requesting that he clarifies is present location if in Canada or outside Canada as a results of the April 29 changes. This is a direct way to reject the application.

If you have any relation in Canada a legal challenge can be mounted for those whose received invitation to apply before the April 29 rules came into effect. I am told the rules were changed when your application was already in motion hence should be exempt from its application. The rules should the prospective not retrospective.You were issued invitation to apply under the old rules which the Alberta government failed to recognised.

How you get this information

Ethelbert

Dec 10, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Yes that's true, they are sending emails to all outlanders and checking if they are still outside Canada, they are going to decline the applications for all outlanders
I just don’t understand..they made the changes following the April 29 draw,so why are they still sending NOI to outlanders if they are just going to reject their applications?

Ethelbert

Dec 10, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Urgent update!!!!!!

What about outlanders that was already issued a file number, will they also be affected?

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Guys,
here is the link for April 29. I dont see anything related to immigration process. please correct me if I am wrong. I feel its a misunderstanding or misinterpretation. I really hope that whatever we are discussing us JUST wrong.. many applicants 100% process is completed, and many of them arr aware about their status through GCMS.. lets hope for the best

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/travel-restrictions/non-optional-non-discretionary.html

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Even if you have file number they are going to decline it, we have many outlanders who received message from them.
Hi Yousuf,
how are you so sure about it? have you seen it happening to anyone close to you or it happend with u? with these msgs, it seems that our dreams are simply shattered??

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hi every one.

i am going to apply in AINP. Question is, i will get the required funds in bank during mid of september. if i applied after 3rd week of sep, will my POF will be considered or i have to wait for 6 month to show 6 month balance in account..

bonhomie08

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 (L9 - R8.5 - S7.5 - W7)
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014