+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 AINP NOI

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Pls pls help me....I am planning to apply for Alberta PNP Express Entry stream. I have two queries pls make it resolve.

-two brother in laws (husband's brother)live in alberta since 13 years.Are they strong ties ?

- IELTS Current ( L-7, W-6.5, R-5.5, S-7)

I got 6.5 in IELTS but in reading I got 5.5 , Can I create my profile under Alberta express entry with the same IELTS score,

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi Faiq,
  • Brother in laws are offcourse a very strong tie. But you need to proof the relationship and their presence in Canada. You will get 15 points for that
  • Unfortunately, your score is low. you need to have (8,7, 7, 7). But it also depends in which program you are applying. You can still create the profile, but you need to improve your IELTS and update as soon as you get the desired score. My suggestion is to first achieve the score, prepare all documents and then open your file.
Thanks

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hi Faiq,
  • Brother in laws are offcourse a very strong tie. But you need to proof the relationship and their presence in Canada. You will get 15 points for that
  • Unfortunately, your score is low. you need to have (8,7, 7, 7). But it also depends in which program you are applying. You can still create the profile, but you need to improve your IELTS and update as soon as you get the desired score. My suggestion is to first achieve the score, prepare all documents and then open your file.
Thanks
Hey Am I eligible for Outland PnP in Alberta, My NOC is 1111 (Financial auditors and accountants), which is in medium demand in this province. I don't have a job offer and No education from canada. My crs is 466.

poutchou

Feb 17, 2020
Hello to everybody
This wait its not easy, really. I think that the objectives if this year in terms of immigration quotas have been reduced:(

KAURH1993

Jul 17, 2020
received NOI on June 17
Checklist received- June 17
Application Received- June 29
File number- July 2
Additional Document Requested (WES report)- July 6
Sent same day
Confirmation of additional document received- July 7

No update after this

ikjot84

Dec 16, 2017
received NOI on June 17
Checklist received- June 17
Application Received- June 29
File number- July 2
Additional Document Requested (WES report)- July 6
Sent same day
Confirmation of additional document received- July 7

No update after this
Hi...What is your NOC code and from country did you applied from?I have also applied for AINP and my file number was alloted on may13,2020.No updated after that!!!My noc code is 1241

skybolturs

Jul 30, 2017
Hi Faiq,
Thanks
Hi Mussadsar,

What is your NOC?

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Do you think Overseas applicants who received NOIs after 29 Apr 20 and have been assigned a file number have any chance of getting a nomination? My EE profile expires on 17 Oct 2020 :(