+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 AINP NOI

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
I am receiving this msg in my mail that "we updated your application status" . can someone plz explain me what does this mean? THNX

Canada2107

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
I am receiving this msg in my mail that "we updated your application status" . can someone plz explain me what does this mean? THNX
I have received some message, but people from other threads explained that it could be a glitch.

Ethelbert

Dec 10, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I received NOI on the 27th of May..
CRS 364..outlander
Tie to Alberta..Uncle
No job offer/Education/work permit/Canadian experience.

Reactions: PrincessR

Sukh_3$

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I have received file number on march 11 and they have sent verification email to my employer on 14 april. He replied back On 15 april that i have been laid off because our work is closed due to covid. After that they sent an email on 1 may that your file is on hold for 60 days pls provide proof of employment before 29 june. My employer replied back on june 2 with my pay stub that i have resumed work again. Till date no response from the Ainp . This is toooooooooo difficult. people who started the ainp process after me are getting nominations. I dont know

ansh2309

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
I have received file number on march 11 and they have sent verification email to my employer on 14 april. He replied back On 15 april that i have been laid off because our work is closed due to covid. After that they sent an email on 1 may that your file is on hold for 60 days pls provide proof of employment before 29 june. My employer replied back on june 2 with my pay stub that i have resumed work again. Till date no response from the Ainp . This is toooooooooo difficult. people who started the ainp process after me are getting nominations. I dont know
Are you a inlander or outlander