Rajk1991

Star Member
Mar 13, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hey guyz ... i got nominations today
. living and working in alberta.. graduated from alberta college .
Crs 331 ...Noc 1241
Profile created.. 9 march 2020
Noi 29 april 2020
Docs send 7 may 2020
File no 8 may 2020
Req for additional docs 27 may 2020 ( payslips)
Nomination 28 may 2020
No interview call no verification email..
thanks to god
Congratulations for nomination
My question
Is Alberta ask you for payslip?
How are you send payslips to Alberta government?

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Hello, Alberta also ask me for payslips month ago, but I`m still waiting.... (probably because I am outlander)
I am outlander as well, my package was received on 3rd of April 2020, nothing yet, i got noi on March 4th. Due to Covid-19 they made changes and no longer processing outlander applications not for 60 days but Until Further Notice. We are on the same boat. Could you please share your whatsApp or email so that we can collaborate and proceed together under this situation.

ansh2309

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
I am outlander as well, my package was received on 3rd of April 2020, nothing yet, i got noi on March 4th. Due to Covid-19 they made changes and no longer processing outlander applications not for 60 days but Until Further Notice. We are on the same boat. Could you please share your whatsApp or email so that we can collaborate and proceed together under this situation.
I am also on a same boat. Though I got NOI in Jan 22

Last edited:

ansh2309

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Hey guyz ... i got nominations today
. living and working in alberta.. graduated from alberta college .
Crs 331 ...Noc 1241
Profile created.. 9 march 2020
Noi 29 april 2020
Docs send 7 may 2020
File no 8 may 2020
Req for additional docs 27 may 2020 ( payslips)
Nomination 28 may 2020
No interview call no verification email..
thanks to god
Congrats

Reactions: Ravz@

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Hello, Alberta also ask me for payslips month ago, but I`m still waiting.... (probably because I am outlander)
What is your current status ? I am outlander as well, got file number but looks like they are not processing applications until further notice.

Zdravko_SRB

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
What is your current status ? I am outlander as well, got file number but looks like they are not processing applications until further notice.
I don`t know my current status. I sent payslips few days later and they said thanks. That was 5 weeks ago... They probably do not process outlanders at the moment, but some info from them would be nice.

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
I don`t know my current status. I sent payslips few days later and they said thanks. That was 5 weeks ago... They probably do not process outlanders at the moment, but some info from them would be nice.
Could you share with me your WhatsApp, we can connect anytime and keep ourselves updated. I am on the same boat, outlander and waiting.

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
We can be in touch here, no problem
Do you have any idea when they will resume processing for outlanders? As we have applied already and got file numbers, will they continue with this already submitted file or they are going to ask us to send it again?

ansh2309

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Do you have any idea when they will resume processing for outlanders? As we have applied already and got file numbers, will they continue with this already submitted file or they are going to ask us to send it again?
Due to the covid-19 pandemic the current policy is to hold all out of country Express Entry applications.
EE candidates who are not living and working in Alberta will be put on hold and will remain in the on hold pool until this policy changes or until their profile expires. This policy will be reviewed when federal travel restrictions are lifted.
In all cases, including those applications put on hold, if the candidate’s federal Express Entry profile expires, we will close the application and the candidate will need to be re-selected by Alberta in order to qualify for consideration under this stream.

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Due to the covid-19 pandemic the current policy is to hold all out of country Express Entry applications.
EE candidates who are not living and working in Alberta will be put on hold and will remain in the on hold pool until this policy changes or until their profile expires. This policy will be reviewed when federal travel restrictions are lifted.
In all cases, including those applications put on hold, if the candidate’s federal Express Entry profile expires, we will close the application and the candidate will need to be re-selected by Alberta in order to qualify for consideration under this stream.
That means that people who received file number from Alberta and are outlanders, their applications are on hold until further notice. Once federal starts or resumes outlanders draws, Alberta will RESUMES those outlanders applications on hold if their EE is not expired?

ansh2309

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
That means that people who received file number from Alberta and are outlanders, their applications are on hold until further notice. Once federal starts or resumes outlanders draws, Alberta will RESUMES those outlanders applications on hold if their EE is not expired?

Yes once travel restrictions are lifted then only they will start the process. As per latest information air travel restrictions will be lifted by 1st of July

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Yes once travel restrictions are lifted then only they will start the process. As per latest information air travel restrictions will be lifted by 1st of July
From start the process, what you think they will resume processing all applications for which they have already issued file numbers even for outlanders?