IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
I have been in the Express Entry pool since August 2019 with CRS 349. I resat my IELTS last 2weeks and received favourable results which increased my CRS to 405. My NOC is 1241. I am anticipating a selection from Alberta but I realised there were no draws for February, so I am hoping that draws will be made this month. I read on their website that they have not received quotas for 2020 but the anxiety is killing me. Still hopeful to get NOI before May 2020 because at that point I will have 3 months in pool which will decrease my chances.
Congrats on IELTS. Any connections to Alberta (these plus NOC seem the critical factors with 2020 NOIs under AEES, rather than CRS)?

Also is there any reason not to now create a new EE profile? At least then you won’t have to worry about profile expiring. But sounds like you don’t need to worry about this until May 2020 anyway.

AINP website only reports the three draws for NOI in Jan 2020. But based on forum postings, there’s been at least one in Feb 2020. They often don’t update website for 2-3 weeks, typically shortly before another round of draws is going to happen from what someone else on forums said before.

There has literally just been a federal Express Enrry draw (wishing our AINP compatriots who recently got their provincial nominations every success with getting their ITAs!). There is likely to be an announcement by the federal Immigration Minister in w/c 9th March. So watch this space. More AINP draws will come. Keep the faith and good luck!

kingdomchild

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Congrats on IELTS. Any connections to Alberta (these plus NOC seem the critical factors with 2020 NOIs under AEES, rather than CRS)?

Also is there any reason not to now create a new EE profile? At least then you won’t have to worry about profile expiring. But sounds like you don’t need to worry about this until May 2020 anyway.

AINP website only reports the three draws for NOI in Jan 2020. But based on forum postings, there’s been at least one in Feb 2020. They often don’t update website for 2-3 weeks, typically shortly before another round of draws is going to happen from what someone else on forums said before.

There has literally just been a federal Express Enrry draw (wishing our AINP compatriots who recently got their provincial nominations every success with getting their ITAs!). There is likely to be an announcement by the federal Immigration Minister in w/c 9th March. So watch this space. More AINP draws will come. Keep the faith and good luck!
Thank you! Unfortunately, I do not have any connections to Alberta at this point but still expecting since I have read of persons who got NOI without having any connections. I perused the pattern for 2019 and noticed that they had 5 draws in March 2019 but only 2 in February 2019. In light of this, I am hoping that this trend will be seen this month.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Congrats to all who got nominated already. Has anyone received NOI since 20th Feb ? Its been rather quite in here in terms of NOI.

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
I have been in the Express Entry pool since August 2019 with CRS 349. I resat my IELTS last 2weeks and received favourable results which increased my CRS to 405. My NOC is 1241. I am anticipating a selection from Alberta but I realised there were no draws for February, so I am hoping that draws will be made this month. I read on their website that they have not received quotas for 2020 but the anxiety is killing me. Still hopeful to get NOI before May 2020 because at that point I will have 3 months in pool which will decrease my chances.
there has been a draw in feb and in march as well..site not updated..even i have the same noc..waitiiiiinngg

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015

how will we come to know about any updates or announcements?

eddy19

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
there has been a draw in feb and in march as well..site not updated..even i have the same noc..waitiiiiinngg
I am with the same NOC too.
Since how long you are waiting? and do you have any ties in Alberta?

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
how will we come to know about any updates or announcements?
Do not rely on the news, immigration websites or AINP site to keep you up-to-date. The forums can give a clue but official news often 2-3 weeks behind. If you receive a NOI then you will get a standard message in your federal Express Entry account. You do NOT get any email notification about this message. You have to log in via IRCC. It will be in the same section as the initial 3 welcome messages when you first set up an Express Entry account and the initial overview where you access your profile will say “Unread” rather than “Read”. Not knowing this meant it was only 16 days later that I found out that I’d got NOI on 9 Jan. Good luck! Keep checking but try to to obsess about it too much.