+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 AINP NOI

Sharma Sachetna

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Hi
Anyone else in this group can you please clarify, one of the consultant told me that for AINP and Nova Scotia province they open the application window for 1 or 2 hours and their group is always ready to file your application. If you do not show interest in that province during that window they wont consider. Now going by experience of Chennyttran, this seems to be quite untrue and just to get people pay for their consultancy.
Please advise!

Regards,
Nidhi
For AINP there is no such thing like opening of window to apply for short time.
For Nova Scotia there is concept of category A & B-- A is for people having job offer and these people can apply through out year but for Category B they allow people to apply for a short period of time -- n that so called window of category has not opened since long.
Better change your consultant-- half knowledge is dangerous.

Nidhi2019

May 28, 2019
For AINP there is no such thing like opening of window to apply for short time.
For Nova Scotia there is concept of category A & B-- A is for people having job offer and these people can apply through out year but for Category B they allow people to apply for a short period of time -- n that so called window of category has not opened since long.
Better change your consultant-- half knowledge is dangerous.
Thanks!! Yeah very true....good that I did not commit to them, I was just talking to them to hire their services. This forum saved my money ;-)

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
oh ok thanks!! Expression of Interest, the consultant told that its usually for few hours that they open the window and you need to approach the province only during that time.
That’s incorrect! They pick candidates from the EE pool direct, you only check on your profile you want to live in AB. Other provinces link Saskatchewan, Onteario operates.expression of interest where you create a profile on their website expressing the desire to live there.

Nidhi2019

May 28, 2019
That’s incorrect! They pick candidates from the EE pool direct, you only check on your profile you want to live in AB. Other provinces link Saskatchewan, Onteario operates.expression of interest where you create a profile on their website expressing the desire to live there.
hmm..Thanks a lot!!

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Thanks!! Yeah very true....good that I did not commit to them, I was just talking to them to hire their services. This forum saved my money ;-)
you are really lucky bro. But why do people really go through agents? This process is so easy and simple that we all can do it on our own. Please lets all be careful with group of persons saying they are immigration agents. most times, we the applicants even know more than them. all the care about is that fee.

Reactions: sirat5

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
PLEASE GUYS DO LET US KNOW WHICH ALL NOC RECEIVED NOI FROM ALBERTA IN RECENT DRAWS ..IT WILL HELP US ALL IN SOME WAY..THNX.