Hello all

I have created Express Entry profile on 3rd Feb with 425 points

My NOC is 4021 and my sibling is in Alberta

Is there any chance in next AINP draw ?

When is the next AiNP draw expected ?

Nidhi2019

May 28, 2019
Hi everyone,
does anyone in the past with noc 4165 selected? My score is 400 and noc 4165. Is there any chance of getting noi ?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hi I'm new to this process, can someone please guide if there is a way to find out which noc codes have been picked up by ainp other than asking ppl in the forum?
AINP does not disclose the NOC's picked. You will have to do your own research. Try to use the search function on this forum so you can get data on your NOC and other discussions.

Reactions: Nidhi2019

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hello all

I have created Express Entry profile on 3rd Feb with 425 points

My NOC is 4021 and my sibling is in Alberta

Is there any chance in next AINP draw ?

When is the next AiNP draw expected ?
No one knows. You just have to wait and see. Search the forum to see whether your NOC was selected in the past.

Nidhi2019

May 28, 2019
My husband and I got a NOI today.
Crs 418
NOC 2282
Ties in Alberta
Ee created in nov 16,2019
Hi could you elaborate was it picked from the pool on its own or u approached the province by eoi . One of the consultants told me that for ainp they open the window for a short time during which u have to submit ur eoi. Is it true?

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hi could you elaborate was it picked from the pool on its own or u approached the province by eoi . One of the consultants told me that for ainp they open the window for a short time during which u have to submit ur eoi. Is it true?
Hello, we only created EE profile, I'm not sure what eoi mean?

Nidhi2019

May 28, 2019
Hi
Anyone else in this group can you please clarify, one of the consultant told me that for AINP and Nova Scotia province they open the application window for 1 or 2 hours and their group is always ready to file your application. If you do not show interest in that province during that window they wont consider. Now going by experience of Chennyttran, this seems to be quite untrue and just to get people pay for their consultancy.
Please advise!

Regards,
Nidhi

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hi
Anyone else in this group can you please clarify, one of the consultant told me that for AINP and Nova Scotia province they open the application window for 1 or 2 hours and their group is always ready to file your application. If you do not show interest in that province during that window they wont consider. Now going by experience of Chennyttran, this seems to be quite untrue and just to get people pay for their consultancy.
Please advise!

Regards,
Nidhi
I doubt that is true. I have never heard of that and it doesn't make sense in anyways.
They normally just pick in the pool based on NOC and stuffs.