+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 AINP NOI

game1

Jul 8, 2019
Unless untill you select Alberta Provinces in your EE profile, you won't considered for the AINP. Moreover, you have not clarified what do you mean by "close relative"- you can only claim score and mentioned details of your blood relationships otherwise you can't take benefit of any other relationship.
Thank you for your reply, she is my cousin, my dad's elder sister gave birth to her..my maiden name is her mom's maiden name..she is my blood..Direct cousin

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Thank you for your reply,she is my cousin, my dad's elder sister gave birth to her.
She is my blood relative
Unfortunately, cousins cant be considered as blood relations. It should be your immediate siblings or parents.

game1

Jul 8, 2019
You use the word ''Calm'' very loosely here. You dont know what level of anxiety people go through & how much it means for them to be in Canada. So my suggestion to you would be, if you cant encourage someone, dont put them down by using such tone in your messages. They are not welcome. Chao !
Thank you for your understanding..no one knows who will get there first..some people think they know it all..

sanket203

Sep 21, 2019
Has anyone got NOI in February. ? It's been halfway to February and there seems to be no draw yet. Appreciate if anyone has any update

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
You dont need to be rude, if I knew the process I wont be here asking this questions..besides i just found out my relative lives there that's after I have created my EE profile which will expire in 2 months time...Talk nicely to people cos no one knows it all
You say rude, was only asking a question to clear what was asked. if you see as been rude, sorry! but that's a question to answer the question.

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
You use the word ''Calm'' very loosely here. You dont know what level of anxiety people go through & how much it means for them to be in Canada. So my suggestion to you would be, if you cant encourage someone, dont put them down by using such tone in your messages. They are not welcome. Chao !
@Shaild, I will be plain to you as we are all in this together, anxiety wont be of any help for anyone in this immigration process but to have patience, believe and be calmness. all I do is encourage us with words of motivation because that's what we all need. some people have waited for more than a year only to be denied at the end for just one simple error in filling. So am not using it loosely, am only trying to help my fellow intending Canadian immigrants but if you're seeing it that way, suit yourself.

Reactions: sirat5 and maplemom

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
@Shaild, I will be plain to you as we are all in this together, anxiety wont be of any help for anyone in this immigration process but to have patience, believe and be calmness. all I do is encourage us with words of motivation because that's what we all need. some people have waited for more than a year only to be denied at the end for just one simple error in filling. So am not using it loosely, am only trying to help my fellow intending Canadian immigrants but if you're seeing it that way, suit yourself.
well said

Reactions: Tresh

ravikanth_402

Dec 31, 2019
Hi Guys,
I need information about how to apply for AINP, my WES is in processing state and done with IELTS exam.

It's bit confusing when I checked some portals regarding AINP, it would be helpful if some one can provide detailed information. My NOC is 2171.

If any one of you guys are from Hyderabad and processing for the same then will keep in touch.

Regards
Ravi

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Hi Guys,
I need information about how to apply for AINP, my WES is in processing state and done with IELTS exam.

It's bit confusing when I checked some portals regarding AINP, it would be helpful if some one can provide detailed information. My NOC is 2171.

If any one of you guys are from Hyderabad and processing for the same then will keep in touch.

Regards
Ravi
You must first create a federal Express Entry profile and be eligible under one of these stream ... presuming FSW (and that you don’t already have a valid job offer in Alberta that might make you eligible under AINP Opportunity Stream). You probably won’t be able to create your EE profile without ECA from WES ... this can feel like it takes forever. Be sure to tick the box on this that you’d be interested in Alberta PNP (or whatever provinces/territories). Then you wait. But in the meantime can look at your NOC and work experience in more detail.

There are some good youtube videos. The information of AINP website is long and somewhat confusingly laid out, but comprehensive. There are also multiple posts in the forums on this topic. In particular you can search for the forms that AINP will require if successful with NOI. Good luck!

Javin

Feb 19, 2020
I am a registered nurse working in Kuwait I am interested in applying for a care assistant position at one of your facilities.

I have 15 years’ experience and interested in relocating to Canada please advice how to get a job offer.

Nidhi2019

May 28, 2019
Hi I'm new to this process, can someone please guide if there is a way to find out which noc codes have been picked up by ainp other than asking ppl in the forum?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I have family members in Alberta with CRS 361, NOC 2174 but did not get any invitation yet ... why ????
No one knows! In as much as we all try to speculate on who gets NOI, we really don’t know AINPS’s internal factors for NOI. Note that there others still waiting just like you with even stronger ties and high scores.

Reactions: PrincessR