+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 AINP NOI

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
You are reading it wrong. They never said everyone in the queue will get a nomination. Just that they will keep assessing everyone. Which is the first decision in who gets a NOI or not. Which means that a lot of people probably won't be invited.
Yes, it marvels me to see people thinking that if the issue you NOI, you will be nominated. Please not all that was issued NOI were nominated. some may even get automatic ITA, some might get in two provinces and shoes a better province suitable for them and some will be denied outright nomination when not been convinced with what they submitted. So likely not all 500 that was issued NOI in January will get nomination.

ShivayO7

Jun 20, 2017
we all should understand that this is just the beginning of the year, let march set in, things may change. I will be sincere with you, if patience isn't part of your virtue, you will be frustrated. So please have patience and mostly believe. Am not even expecting Alberta to kick in fully until March or April.
Actually I am also little bit worrying but what else we can do? Just wait and watch. There quite some people who are with the same noc code and waiting. I hope they will soon start selecting people with our noc

game1

Jul 8, 2019
Please how do I get NOI from alberta, I have a close relative there and also have an Express entry profile although I didn't select alberta as my preferred province.
My NOC is 6332 and its eligible too..please I want to know how I can get NOI for the express entry category ..so I need to apply? If yes how?..thank you

SanjayS2512

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Dubai
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
6-04-2020
AOR Received.
Temporary Application Number - 5-03-2021
Please how do I get NOI from alberta, I have a close relative there and also have an Express entry profile although I didn't select alberta as my preferred province.
My NOC is 6332 and its eligible too..please I want to know how I can get NOI for the express entry category ..so I need to apply? If yes how?..thank you
Hi, the province will send you message in you EE profile directly whenever they conduct draw!
Keep checking your EE profile. You in Canada or outside?

Apoorva_1987

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-2019
IELTS Request
12-Nov-2019
Hi all, NOC 2171 and CRS 453Doe I have any chance in Alberta PNP? No ties to Alberta or Canada.

game1

Jul 8, 2019
Hi, the province will send you message in you EE profile directly whenever they conduct draw!
Keep checking your EE profile. You in Canada or outside?
Outside but while creating my Express entry profile I didn't indicate that I have are relative there

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
You didnt select a province in your EE and you're expecting them to issue you NOI? You know fully well that Alberta selects from EE and you didnt select the province and you're expecting NOI. It means you dont want them and you want them to send you NOI. Do you send invite to people who doesn't want to come to your house?

Sharma Sachetna

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Unless untill you select Alberta Provinces in your EE profile, you won't considered for the AINP. Moreover, you have not clarified what do you mean by "close relative"- you can only claim score and mentioned details of your blood relationships otherwise you can't take benefit of any other relationship.

game1

Jul 8, 2019
You didnt select a province in your EE and you're expecting them to issue you NOI? You know fully well that Alberta selects from EE and you didnt select the province and you're expecting NOI. It means you dont want them and you want them to send you NOI. Do you send invite to people who doesn't want to come to your house?
You dont need to be rude, if I knew the process I wont be here asking this questions..besides i just found out my relative lives there that's after I have created my EE profile which will expire in 2 months time...Talk nicely to people cos no one knows it all

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
So please remain calm ok. chao
You use the word ''Calm'' very loosely here. You dont know what level of anxiety people go through & how much it means for them to be in Canada. So my suggestion to you would be, if you cant encourage someone, dont put them down by using such tone in your messages. They are not welcome. Chao !

Reactions: game1

gnangia89

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello Everyone. Can someone tell me my chances of getting NOI in Alberta.
I have a sibling in Alberta
My CRS score is 350 for now. Hoping to write another IELTS.
My NOC code is 4163, Business development representative.
I created a new EE profile after it expired this month of January.

I keep wondering why i dont get an invite from Alberta even when they go down as low as 350.
My CRS score last year was 374 until my husband's IELTS result expired and my CRS score went low.

Does my NOC require a CRS of 400 and above?
Pls someone who is familiar with Alberta PNP should help out. Thanks so much.
Question:-
Guys my CRS score is 393,NOC 2282
EE profile: 12/12/19
I have connections to Canada but siblings living in Ontario
Does AINP send nomination to only who have connections to Alberta?
yes only to connections in alberta

game1

Jul 8, 2019
Thank you for your reply,she is my cousin, my dad's elder sister gave birth to her.
She is my blood relative
Unless untill you select Alberta Provinces in your EE profile, you won't considered for the AINP. Moreover, you have not clarified what do you mean by "close relative"- you can only claim score and mentioned details of your blood relationships otherwise you can't take benefit of any other relationship.