+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 AINP NOI

Sharma Sachetna

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
I m bit surprised n confused - why people who have got NOI -- though already have studies and/or job at Alberta have such a low CRS score ? ( They should have scored marks of Education n work ex of Canada in CRS. Moreover, since they are working/living in Canada since long I do expect they must have good command over English/french language-- atleast compared to outsiders)

Toluwalope Shogade

Jun 27, 2019
I have
I have received NOI on Jan 22nd.
CRS : 356
NOC : 2172

I need some help in filling up AINP 012. If someone can kindly help :
1) what to fill in Additional relative column? - Can I keep it blank
2)
I have around 13 years of experience(6 employers) but could get reference letter for last 8 years(3 employers). How many years of experience should I show? - All 13 or just 8 years
I have the same NOC code and my CRS score is 461 but I haven’t received NOI from Alberta. I have not ties in Alberta but i have expressed interest in the Province. Do you have a tie in Alberta?

I received NOI from Ontario but i was hoping to receive from Alberta and apply to Alberta because of Cost.

please reply. Thank you

Sharma Sachetna

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
I have

I have the same NOC code and my CRS score is 461 but I haven’t received NOI from Alberta. I have not ties in Alberta but i have expressed interest in the Province. Do you have a tie in Alberta?

I received NOI from Ontario but i was hoping to receive from Alberta and apply to Alberta because of Cost.

please reply. Thank you
A bird in hand is better than 2 in bush... You should proceed with OINP...

tchange

Oct 27, 2015
If you can afford the 1500 CAD, grab OINP with your two hands and move on.

I have

please reply. Thank you

ainp2020

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Alberta
I have

please reply. Thank you
As everyone suggested, go with Ontario as it has more opportunity.
I am even clueless how did I land up Alberta. Probably because I had an offer from there but the offer has been withdrawn. So I am not sure they will accept my application or not.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I have

please reply. Thank you
Honestly, getting a NOI these days is Golden Ticket. If you can somehow manage to get the fees arranged. Go for it ! Alberta does not issue which NOC's they select so there is no way for you to find out if you have any chance. I wouldn't take chances with such uncertainty. Think carefully & decide.

sanket203

Sep 21, 2019
Hi ,

My CRS is 390 and no connection or job offer in Alberta. I got into pool in December 2019. And I changed my noc to 2175 on 31 Jan. What are my chances of getting NOI. Considering last draws cut off was 350

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
All provinces have been super quite since last week(no NOI's issued). Is this a good sign of them finally getting their quotas for 2020?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I thought I was the only one that noticed. Let's be hopeful.
Lets hope for the best. I tweeted IRCC yesterday asking when are provinces expected to have their nominations. They replied stating, it is based on individual provinces & they cant confirm at this moment. Thought IRCC regulated the nominations (probably I was wrong)

Happy Harper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Regarding occupations that have a high application number, is it just that it takes longer to wait. Or is Alberta not nominating people with those NOCs at all? I am asking as I am a cook who has worked, and work in alberta, looking for PR to stay here. But my CRS(444) is not good enough for the national express entry at the moment.
My NOC is food service supervisor - one with high application number. Got NOI 5th December 2019, File number 10th of January 2020. Waiting for my nomination. Working in AB since June 2019.