+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 AINP NOI

NiclasB

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Regarding occupations that have a high application number, is it just that it takes longer to wait. Or is Alberta not nominating people with those NOCs at all? I am asking as I am a cook who has worked, and work in alberta, looking for PR to stay here. But my CRS(444) is not good enough for the national express entry at the moment.

ivan360

Nov 12, 2019
Since there is a minimum CRS score required to get NOI from Alberta, is there also a maximum score to get noticed by the province?
I haven't seen any profiles timelines for AINP with CRS of 450 to 460.
CRS cut off for EE goes as high as 470+

Monish Husain

Jan 16, 2020
Question:-
Guys my CRS score is 393,NOC 2282
EE profile: 12/12/19
I have connections to Canada but siblings living in Ontario
Does AINP send nomination to only who have connections to Alberta?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Regarding occupations that have a high application number, is it just that it takes longer to wait. Or is Alberta not nominating people with those NOCs at all? I am asking as I am a cook who has worked, and work in alberta, looking for PR to stay here. But my CRS(444) is not good enough for the national express entry at the moment.
AINP selection criteria on below link does say high application NOC's decreases your chances of getting NOI. Im not sure how much of it they apply, maybe someone who has been in that category but still nominated can advise.

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-selection-criteria.aspx#toc-2

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hello, does anyone know when was below data updated ? I have seen it since the start if the year. Dont need any accurate dates here, just the last time you remember seeing it.

Application volumes by occupation
The AINP has a high volume of applications and Alberta Express Entry submissions in the following occupations. These submissions may take longer to process.

6311 – Food service supervisors

6322 – Cooks

6211 – Retail sales supervisors

1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers

1241 – Administrative assistants

4212 – Social and community service workers

1215 – Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations

0621 – Retail and wholesale trade managers

9462 – Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers

1221 – Administrative officers

Last edited:

lmrgk

Jan 22, 2020
I’ve come across plenty.,.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/alberta-pnp-ainp-june-july-august.646487/page-9

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/alberta-pnp-ainp-june-july-august.646487/page-13

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/r-u-waiting-for-ainp-nomination.165959/page-1024
(this is the particular one I missed out! Created profile on Oct 15, 2019, draw was on Oct 9, my NOC 4212 was chosen and the lowest score was
350. Some people with no ties to AB at all received NOI. I know I would have received NOI had I been in the pool at the time).

But hey at the end of the day, we are all hoping for that NOI cos like me, that’s my ray of hope. 3 people so far received it this month. Fingers crossed.
hey mandiebraxton

could u help me?
do you have any information regarding noc 0711.
is alberta nominating candidate having noc 0711?
I am worried. i have been in pool since decmeber. I am outland candidate.

would i wait for draw or foucs to improve my band score?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
hey mandiebraxton

could u help me?
do you have any information regarding noc 0711.
is alberta nominating candidate having noc 0711?
I am worried. i have been in pool since decmeber. I am outland candidate.

would i wait for draw or foucs to improve my band score?
Hi, I don’t know if your NOC is going to be selected. You can search the forum and see if It has been selected in the past. Maybe this occupation list from AINP might give you some ideas as to the occupations they are looking at
https://open.alberta.ca/dataset/61843e6c-f254-4c93-81b2-36d8f03e6a31/resource/dd08b160-b1af-4bdd-91f8-647e85084116/download/stef-2018-report.pdf

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hello, does anyone know when was below data updated ? I have seen it since the start if the year. Dont need any accurate dates here, just the last time you remember seeing it.

Application volumes by occupation
The AINP has a high volume of applications and Alberta Express Entry submissions in the following occupations. These submissions may take longer to process.

6311 – Food service supervisors

6322 – Cooks

6211 – Retail sales supervisors

1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers

1241 – Administrative assistants

4212 – Social and community service workers

1215 – Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations

0621 – Retail and wholesale trade managers

9462 – Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers

1221 – Administrative officers
There used to be 4214 but that has been taken off the list.

lmrgk

Jan 22, 2020
Hi, I don’t know if your NOC is going to be selected. You can search the forum and see if It has been selected in the past. Maybe this occupation list from AINP might give you some ideas as to the occupations they are looking at
https://open.alberta.ca/dataset/61843e6c-f254-4c93-81b2-36d8f03e6a31/resource/dd08b160-b1af-4bdd-91f8-647e85084116/download/stef-2018-report.pdf
thanks
my occupation is in low demand. and i havenot found anybody who have received noi with this occupation.
i donot know how long i have to wait more

is there any other way to predict probablity of getting selected?

Last edited:

NiclasB

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
AINP selection criteria on below link does say high application NOC's decreases your chances of getting NOI. Im not sure how much of it they apply, maybe someone who has been in that category but still nominated can advise.

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-selection-criteria.aspx#toc-2
I have found people with 1421 and 1221 here on the forum that have been selected. But I don't know if it had a high volume of applications. Yeah, it's hard to know if it just decreases the chances, or completely removes them. It's not like i'm on the edge with points.

Last edited:

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I have found people with 1421 and 1221 here on the forum that have been selected. But I don't know if it had a high volume of applications. Yeah, it's hard to know if it just decreases the chances, or completely removes them. It's not like i'm on the edge with points.
True, hence few posts earlier I was asking when were those NOC's updated as high volume. I mean which month, so this way we can see if those NOC's continued to get picked or stopped completely.

NiclasB

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
True, hence few posts earlier I was asking when were those NOC's updated as high volume. I mean which month, so this way we can see if those NOC's continued to get picked or stopped completely.
I appreciate that. It is very hard to actually know how the system works. As the data we base it on is extremely limited. The minimum CRS, and people on this forum. But usually that is just about a percent or so of overall NOIs. And this forum seems to attract certain professions. I've haven't seen many cooks for example. So it becomes hard to get any real data, more than guesses.