January 2020 AINP NOI

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I created my EE profile on 31st Jan 2020 and haven't received any NOI from AINP so far. My details:
STREAM: FSW (Outland)
IELTS: L9 R7 W7 S7
ECA: Single Bachelor's Degree (WES)
EXP: 4 years 10 months (Software Development)
NOC: 2174
CRS: 432
Current Status - Profile Online (31 Jan 2020)

Kindly advise me.

Regards,
Ravi

Kiratbajwa96

Feb 13, 2020
I entered the pool June 2019 with NOC 2173 and CRS score 450. I have a sibling in Alberta and for some reason I do not know why I have not gotten an NOI yet. Can someone help me out here???
Hey I am waiting since August as well. I studied in Alberta, have work experience in Alberta and CRS 411 (noc 0621) but still waiting for invitation. I feel like they’re only inviting people with LMIAs.

Rajk1991

Star Member
Mar 13, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hey I am waiting since August as well. I studied in Alberta, have work experience in Alberta and CRS 411 (noc 0621) but still waiting for invitation. I feel like they’re only inviting people with LMIAs.
Yes you are right. I studied in Alberta and I have work experience in Alberta noc 6311. My crs 423 and I m waiting form last 4 month

Uzairazhar55

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hello everybody, hope you all are doing good and staying safe.
I am in a bizarre situation. I am applying for AINP and heres the thing..... My wife is in Alberta on a study permit and i would like to make that a point in my EE submission. She recently got enrolled in a college. Any advise on this? I am hoping her presence in Alberta can make our case a bit stronger?
My NOC is 1215.
Will be amazing is someone can guide me.
Thank you

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Same! I don’t have it either! But I think they’re inviting people with LMIAs! God knows how they’re processing the files. I don’t get the criteria
Hello, you're wrong, they don't invite people just with an LMIA visa, I got NOI and don't have any. But as was mentioned, selection criteria are odd because my occupancy (cook) is not in high demand and even CRS (363) wasn't the highest and still I got it. But I have a job offer and experience from Alberta. They prefer inland applicants at this stage. Be patient and positive.

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
I am in a bizarre situation. I am applying for AINP and heres the thing..... My wife is in Alberta on a study permit and i would like to make that a point in my EE submission. She recently got enrolled in a college. Any advise on this? I am hoping her presence in Alberta can make our case a bit stronger?
My NOC is 1215.
Thank you
I'm pretty confident that your wife has to have a permanent status here in Canada (either PR or citizenship). This won't help your application at all.

Sharma Sachetna

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
My NOC is 1215.
Thank you
There are points for spouse (or close relative) having Canadian PR or Citizenship only. You will not get any points for your spouse on study Visa.
However you can apply for spouse work visa.

Kiratbajwa96

Feb 13, 2020
Hello, you're wrong, they don't invite people just with an LMIA visa, I got NOI and don't have any. But as was mentioned, selection criteria are odd because my occupancy (cook) is not in high demand and even CRS (363) wasn't the highest and still I got it. But I have a job offer and experience from Alberta. They prefer inland applicants at this stage. Be patient and positive.
Hi thanks for letting me know! I do have a job offer and my two year experience will be done in June as a Customer service manager (0621) my scores will be 448 in June but right now am at 411. Waiting since August, but haven’t gotten anything back yet. Also, my job is in high demand. Am just disappointed. But good to know that you got it without LMIA because I have seen a lot of people getting with LMIA. Moreover, my consultant said the same thing.. she said that they are inviting more people with LMIAs now. I’m just waiting! I hope I’ll get it soon

Sukh_3$

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi,
Anyone have any idea ? How many days it will take to get reply from ainp officer when employer reply back to the verification By ainp. My employer contacted By email on 14 april any he replied on 15 april. Till date no response from ainp officer.

ansh2309

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Hi,
Anyone have any idea ? How many days it will take to get reply from ainp officer when employer reply back to the verification By ainp. My employer contacted By email on 14 april any he replied on 15 april. Till date no response from ainp officer.
It might take 15 to 30 days due Covid 19 Situation. In normal situation it takes 7 to 10 days

Reactions: Sukh_3$