+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 AINP NOI

Manpreetkaur864

Feb 23, 2020
Guys, I'm new here but I've taken time to go through a lot of the posts. Please, I just want to confirm if NOC 2262 has high chances of being nominated for an outlander. I would appreciate any input. Thank you.
In my opinion, they are not picking outlanders due to coronavirus. People are already laid off and getting less hours, economy is already down it will be wise decision for u to wait once everything is ok. Coz it will be difficult for you to search job and bear expenses here. Meanwhile you can search all provinces demand in jobs and create your profile accordinaly.

Loks

Apr 4, 2020
In my opinion, they are not picking outlanders due to coronavirus. People are already laid off and getting less hours, economy is already down it will be wise decision for u to wait once everything is ok. Coz it will be difficult for you to search job and bear expenses here. Meanwhile you can search all provinces demand in jobs and create your profile accordinaly.
Thanks a lot

Rajk1991

Star Member
Mar 13, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My crs 423 and I m living in Calgary and I have study in Alberta and I have also one year experience in food service supervisor (noc-6311)and still working in same noc but I’m waiting NOI from last 4 month

Manpreetkaur864

Feb 23, 2020
My crs 423 and I m living in Calgary and I have study in Alberta and I have also one year experience in food service supervisor (noc-6311)and still working in same noc but I’m waiting NOI from last 4 month
Her profile is same as yours and alberta picked her file on april 1.