+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 AINP NOI

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Apparently, yesterdays Federal draw was only for the ones nominated by province. The website is still not updated but heard it aspirants who got an NOI from various FB groups.
I can confirm that this information is true.

gnangia89

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi,

What are the chances for NOC 1221 AINP nomination?
Also, do they pick profiles with NOC depending upon the present occupation? I chose NOC 1221 as primary (Which is my previous job experience, which I have 3 years of Exp), but my current job is with NOC 2281 (With 2 years of Exp). And my CRS stands at 407.

TIA :)
Irrespective of your current jon you may choose 1221 NOC in which you should have at least 1year of exp (please note:1221 is alberta NOC code is demanding)

Reactions: Nortisberg

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hey. I am just wondering that after you receive and invite to apply for pr, looks like they ask for proof of employment including references letter and pay stub from current and all previous jobs. Most of my previous job are part time as server and the restaurant will be closing down dues to covid, I don't know how to get the reference letter from them. Even their paystub, I might still have a few but not all. Then my previous employer which I only worked there over 1 months, I have job offer but idk if he will give me a reference letter or not. Considering that his business will close down soon. Any suggestion?

I don't even have a nomination yet but I'm trying to get all the documents ready.

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Hey. I am just wondering that after you receive and invite to apply for pr, looks like they ask for proof of employment including references letter and pay stub from current and all previous jobs. Most of my previous job are part time as server and the restaurant will be closing down dues to covid, I don't know how to get the reference letter from them. Even their paystub, I might still have a few but not all. Then my previous employer which I only worked there over 1 months, I have job offer but idk if he will give me a reference letter or not. Considering that his business will close down soon. Any suggestion?

I don't even have a nomination yet but I'm trying to get all the documents ready.
Always good idea to get prepared! Is your experience in your previous job the same as your current NOC? Or are you using different NOC for that?

What I’d suggest is that you basically write the letter yourself. Then send it to your boss to review and sign. It needs to include the following information:
- letter head of business and their contact details (address, phone, email)
- your name
- job title
- location employed
- employment dates
- salary (potentially they will compare this again the minimum on Alis website)
- hours per week (depends on how you’re contracted ... if this varies each week then maybe could put a range and an average ... this is important as Canada use <30h per week as part time and might reduce what they’d count as number of years experience in an occupation)
- main duties of post ... cannot copy and paste from the NOC description, but basically just try to write it in a way that matches NOC and is relevant to your specific duties)

Your other options for additional information are an employment contract (in theory might include all the above ... sounds like you don’t have one?). Pay slips are probably only supportive to confirm that you really did the job for dates/hours/money that you said.

If you cannot provide a letter of reference, then they will probably not count that experience.

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hello, thanknyou
Always good idea to get prepared! Is your experience in your previous job the same as your current NOC? Or are you using different NOC for that?

What I’d suggest is that you basically write the letter yourself. Then send it to your boss to review and sign. It needs to include the following information:
- letter head of business and their contact details (address, phone, email)
- your name
- job title
- location employed
- employment dates
- salary (potentially they will compare this again the minimum on Alis website)
- hours per week (depends on how you’re contracted ... if this varies each week then maybe could put a range and an average ... this is important as Canada use <30h per week as part time and might reduce what they’d count as number of years experience in an occupation)
- main duties of post ... cannot copy and paste from the NOC description, but basically just try to write it in a way that matches NOC and is relevant to your specific duties)

Your other options for additional information are an employment contract (in theory might include all the above ... sounds like you don’t have one?). Pay slips are probably only supportive to confirm that you really did the job for dates/hours/money that you said.

If you cannot provide a letter of reference, then they will probably not count that experience.
Thank you for your reply. My previous job was not in the same NOC as the one I use to apply for nomination. One of the is just server at a restaurant ( part time mainly) and web developer ( only worked there for 1.5 months). The NOC I applied for is 2282. It is the server that I'm worried about. The owner is pretty shady and has refused to even issue a record of employment for my friend to apply for his EI. That is why I really doubt that he will give me a reference letter. Tha bad thing is I only have a few pay stub for that position. I still have my T4, but not sure if that will be good enough. The web developer position is a bit better, but as I only worked there for over 1 month, not sure if they will be willing to give me any reference letter

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
I can confirm that this information is true.
I can confirm the same too. Sounds like good news for lots of my AINP friends with recent nomination!

My email for express entry ITA came about 8pm MST on Wed 18th March (for people asking NOC, CRS, AINP timelines ... please see my previous posts as it’s all there). They’ve only announced it today but was for 668 people with CRS 720 or more and only PNP applicants.

After spending over 10h completing my e-APR and supporting documents, sent this off on 19th March. Got AOR basically immediately and also sent off BOWP application on 19th. Expensive day as C$1380 to IRCC!!

Now the next phase of waiting begins. Biometrics inland are suspended for the foreseeable future. And sounds like all IRCC office staff are working from home.

But as I’m involved in frontline COVID response, and need to expand the conditions of my temporary work permit to legally be able to help in other areas, have messaged IRCC to ask if they can expedite my BOWP.

The surge in COVID cases continues and we all need to play our part in “reducing the peak”, to protect the vulnerable and health services. Also new things are being discovered literally every day to help in humanity’s fight. Please everyone play your part by following public health advice for general precautions, social distancing and isolation/quarantine as appropriate. If you need links to this information in Canada or your country please message. Stay safe!

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Hello, thanknyou

Thank you for your reply. My previous job was not in the same NOC as the one I use to apply for nomination. One of the is just server at a restaurant ( part time mainly) and web developer ( only worked there for 1.5 months). The NOC I applied for is 2282. It is the server that I'm worried about. The owner is pretty shady and has refused to even issue a record of employment for my friend to apply for his EI. That is why I really doubt that he will give me a reference letter. Tha bad thing is I only have a few pay stub for that position. I still have my T4, but not sure if that will be good enough. The web developer position is a bit better, but as I only worked there for over 1 month, not sure if they will be willing to give me any reference letter
Sounds like a tricky situation. How much experience do you have in 2282?

If your web developer position isn’t essential to your application, then it’s probably not necessary to have this information. They need this more to see if you meet the minimum experience requirements in your current NOC. For PR, you could potentially leave out of your work history section (the part that needs references), include in the personal history section (that tells them what you were doing over the past 10 years ... this doesn’t appear until after ITA when you’re doing e-APR) and give details in a letter of explanation (including why just 1.5 months). This process is similar for AINP, as you’ll report personal history on IMM5669 schedule A that have to include, but the AINP 12 form does ask for your last 10 years of work history that can be in different NOCs.

No harm in trying to make their lives as easy as possible by providing all the information needed. You don’t need a “reference“ in the usual sense of their feedback about your skills and time at the company. Just facts. To be honest, I’ve found most people don’t actually include what’s needed in letters otherwise (especially the banks for letter of funds!!!). Then can write to ask. And if needed could always include the evidence that you tried to contact them ... letters, emails etc.

If the person who employed you before is that dodgy, there’s actually systems to support people against exploitation (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/vulnerable-workers.html). And it could result in them being blacklisted to hire staff. Depends how far you want to push it, but that’s always an option.

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Sounds like a tricky situation. How much experience do you have in 2282?

If your web developer position isn’t essential to your application, then it’s probably not necessary to have this information. They need this more to see if you meet the minimum experience requirements in your current NOC. For PR, you could potentially leave out of your work history section (the part that needs references), include in the personal history section (that tells them what you were doing over the past 10 years ... this doesn’t appear until after ITA when you’re doing e-APR) and give details in a letter of explanation (including why just 1.5 months). This process is similar for AINP, as you’ll report personal history on IMM5669 schedule A that have to include, but the AINP 12 form does ask for your last 10 years of work history that can be in different NOCs.

No harm in trying to make their lives as easy as possible by providing all the information needed. You don’t need a “reference“ in the usual sense of their feedback about your skills and time at the company. Just facts. To be honest, I’ve found most people don’t actually include what’s needed in letters otherwise (especially the banks for letter of funds!!!). Then can write to ask. And if needed could always include the evidence that you tried to contact them ... letters, emails etc.

If the person who employed you before is that dodgy, there’s actually systems to support people against exploitation (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/vulnerable-workers.html). And it could result in them being blacklisted to hire staff. Depends how far you want to push it, but that’s always an option.
I have my current job ( noc 2282) for 1 year and 3 months now. I apply ee solely under this NOC and I don't need the experience count under the other NOC. I will attempt to contact them and ask for it. Hopefully I can get at least one of them. Also, for the proofs of fund, do you actually have to show proof in the bank for it? Both my husband and I have solid incomes, but we invest in different stuffs ( tfsa mainly, some in rrsp) and we have separate banks accounts. I wonder if we have to show the money we have in a joint account or something.

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
I can confirm the same too. Sounds like good news for lots of my AINP friends with recent nomination!

My email for express entry ITA came about 8pm MST on Wed 18th March (for people asking NOC, CRS, AINP timelines ... please see my previous posts as it’s all there). They’ve only announced it today but was for 668 people with CRS 720 or more and only PNP applicants.

After spending over 10h completing my e-APR and supporting documents, sent this off on 19th March. Got AOR basically immediately and also sent off BOWP application on 19th. Expensive day as C$1380 to IRCC!!

Now the next phase of waiting begins. Biometrics inland are suspended for the foreseeable future. And sounds like all IRCC office staff are working from home.

But as I’m involved in frontline COVID response, and need to expand the conditions of my temporary work permit to legally be able to help in other areas, have messaged IRCC to ask if they can expedite my BOWP.

The surge in COVID cases continues and we all need to play our part in “reducing the peak”, to protect the vulnerable and health services. Also new things are being discovered literally every day to help in humanity’s fight. Please everyone play your part by following public health advice for general precautions, social distancing and isolation/quarantine as appropriate. If you need links to this information in Canada or your country please message. Stay safe!
Thank you for your service. We really need health care worker right now.

Reactions: ingoingoingo

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
I have my current job ( noc 2282) for 1 year and 3 months now. I apply ee solely under this NOC and I don't need the experience count under the other NOC. I will attempt to contact them and ask for it. Hopefully I can get at least one of them. Also, for the proofs of fund, do you actually have to show proof in the bank for it? Both my husband and I have solid incomes, but we invest in different stuffs ( tfsa mainly, some in rrsp) and we have separate banks accounts. I wonder if we have to show the money we have in a joint account or something.
You have to call or write to your bank to request (harder to go into branch now). Requirements are listed here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Need to have more than the minimum amount depending on number of applicants. But sounds like you might not need if you meet requirements of CEC, as over 12 months in Canada?

In my experience banks don’t do what you need for IRCC. But should at least get an official letter with account numbers (for chequing and investment accounts), dates opened and ideally current balance. Then I just included 6 months of statements plus my latest credit card statement, and mentioned in letter of explanation that this was best I could do.

Can’t imagine any bank providing letter that says the average balance over past 6 months! But this is to try to catch people who get a sudden transfer in of funds. They need affidavit to say funds unencumbered and won’t be requested back as a loan etc.

Sounds like you should be fine!

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP

Good job, I (hopefully) passed my medical yesterday and sending off my documents next week.

Good luck and stay safe!

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP

All employments what give you points to your profile you have to prove. Canadian ones with paystubs and a reference letter and non-Canadian just with a reference letter. That's what I did.