+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Yeah they can’t do much but they can ask them what’s holding back the case since it’s been past 1 year for you. My MP says he can’t do much but it does give the visa office a nudge.

Office received Jan 11
AOR Mar 3
Medical test: Mar 10
Medical Exam Pass: Mar 14
AOR2 aug 21
Bio Sept 20
Asked for Updated: Dec 2
Pre Arrival: Dec 13
2nd Medical Request: Dec 18
Done Med: Dec 21
Passed Med: Dec 23
Inshallah you are almost done. So she finish the update support in dec 6th. Dec 28 was the 1year mark. The next day it said the message your application is taking us longer than usual. Is it normal to get this message? By the looks of your timeline it's close enough to my wife timeline. Pre arrival letter is passing the eligibility requirements? Why do they ask for a second medical exam?

Asma1234

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Inshallah you are almost done. So she finish the update support in dec 6th. Dec 28 was the 1year mark. The next day it said the message your application is taking us longer than usual. Is it normal to get this message? By the looks of your timeline it's close enough to my wife timeline. Pre arrival letter is passing the eligibility requirements? Why do they ask for a second medical exam?
I think that’s what it means, but I’m not too sure. I emailed the same question to London office to ask why my spouse has to do a 2nd medical check and this is why I got a reply from the officer......

“Thank you for your email. Please note, although your medical clearance is valid to 13/3/20, this means your permanent residence visa can only be valid until 13/3/20. By the time you have submitted your passport to your nearest Visa Application Centre, your permanent residence documents have been issued and your passport is returned to you via the Visa Application Centre, this would not permit you sufficient time to book your flights and travel before the expiry of your visa. Therefore, when there is less than 3 months of validity left on medical clearance when we are ready to make a final decision, our procedures, for good client service, are to issue new medical instructions. I hope this explanation will help you to understand why we requested a new medical clearance from you.”

Mind you not everyone gets 2nd medical, but I guess I did. BTW did you try to email the London office to ask what’s going on with your case?

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
I think that’s what it means, but I’m not too sure. I emailed the same question to London office to ask why my spouse has to do a 2nd medical check and this is why I got a reply from the officer......

“Thank you for your email. Please note, although your medical clearance is valid to 13/3/20, this means your permanent residence visa can only be valid until 13/3/20. By the time you have submitted your passport to your nearest Visa Application Centre, your permanent residence documents have been issued and your passport is returned to you via the Visa Application Centre, this would not permit you sufficient time to book your flights and travel before the expiry of your visa. Therefore, when there is less than 3 months of validity left on medical clearance when we are ready to make a final decision, our procedures, for good client service, are to issue new medical instructions. I hope this explanation will help you to understand why we requested a new medical clearance from you.”

Mind you not everyone gets 2nd medical, but I guess I did. BTW did you try to email the London office to ask what’s going on with your case?
Yes I emailed them and didnt get any reply from them. I got to send a webform today.

Reactions: Asma1234

pankaj.bitmesra

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Mine is! There is no update from NDVO. Called them but they don't transfer to immigration Dept. Sent them a webform but no reply. Sent them an email but no reply. Called CIC too but they have no information since the file is in NDVO. Don't know what to do.
(16th Jan applicant)
Have you received your pre arrival email from NDVO ?

Jrigal

Nov 12, 2019
Anyone still didn’t get the pre-arrival like me? I’m Jan 22nd applicant - London visa office - residing dubai - have 2 kids in my application with me but they are not my husband kids .. anyone with similar case?

P_A_R_I

Oct 24, 2014
Hello everyone.
I am a canadian pr and presently staying in canada. Tomorrow i am going to send sponsorship file for my husb and baby(who r in india at present). I have a question that while sending the file , From should be from my husband side( like his indian address) as he is the main applicant or i should mention my name and canadian address as the sponsor?? Kindly reply fast as tomorrow i am going to courier the file.

liverpoolusa

Dec 9, 2018
Hi All,
I am a Canadian permanent resident living in Canada now. I will be sponsoring my newborn from India....I have few questions..

1. Can we do upfront medical for the baby ( like express entry) or we have to wait until there is a medical request.?

2. Is there any benefits in applying by bringing the kid inside Canada ( using visitor visa) as opposed to do the whole process online in India?

3. What is the practical processing time? ( 10 months in cic website)

Thanks.

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
Anyone still didn’t get the pre-arrival like me? I’m Jan 22nd applicant - London visa office - residing dubai - have 2 kids in my application with me but they are not my husband kids .. anyone with similar case?
I'm the same. Sponsoring my wife from Ecuador. January 7, 2019. She has two kids that are not mine. Still waiting...

Beatkedd

Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney& Mexico
Hi just wondering is there other January applicants still waiting for biometrics ?

Mikomike

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
I am jan 22 aplicant.
I did bio on march 2019
And medical on july 2019
And I did DNA (my wife gave birth in canada) 4december

melanieromulus

Mar 9, 2019
Is there an average time to receive stamped passport and CoPR back? Ours was delivered to VO Dec 23rd. I know there were days it was closed for the holidays/weekends? Just trying to figure out a better timeline to land in Canada! Thanks