+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

melanieromulus

Mar 9, 2019
Update today: Last heard from CIC in July when medical was requested and completed. CIC called my husband today stating they sent a request for biometrics to be completed back in March. We definitely did NOT get this request. They resent it today BUT his biometrics from 2016 visitor visa application are still valid until 2026. Haiti visa office!

melanieromulus

Mar 9, 2019
Update today: Last heard from CIC in July when medical was requested and completed. CIC called my husband today stating they sent a request for biometrics to be completed back in March. We definitely did NOT get this request. They resent it today BUT his biometrics from 2016 visitor visa application are still valid until 2026. Haiti visa office!
He is going Friday to have them re-done!

Jrigal

Nov 12, 2019
I
I am a January applicant. Here is my timeline
  1. Application received January 22, 2019
  2. medical instructions on March 9, 2019
  3. correspondence on March 12, 2019
  4. Medical results have been received
  5. started processing your application on October 3, 2019
  6. correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 4, 2019
  7. Biometric request 25 October
  8. Biometric Done 4 November
No update after that. cic account shows In Process.
have almost the same timelines and same status ..

Jrigal

Nov 12, 2019
Here is my timeline .. status is in process .. no update so far

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 22, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 4, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on October 3, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on March 19, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 21, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. Medical results have been received.

TayyabAfzal

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Here is my timeline .. status is in process .. no update so far

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 22, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 4, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on October 3, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on March 19, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 21, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. Medical results have been received.
did you give biometric? and where you from?

Blazac

Feb 26, 2019
They didn’t request for it .. I think because they have it still valid when I applied for a visit visa earlier ..

I’m from Egypt And living in Dubai ..
You need to give a biometrics each time you applying for PR application even you still have valid one from previous TRV application.

Jrigal

Nov 12, 2019
You need to give a biometrics each time you applying for PR application even you still have valid one from previous TRV application.
Yes yes .. I checked and knew that I have to give biometric .. they sent an email to the representative..

Last edited:

Mshahidj

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
I am Jan applicant, PA from Pakistan residing in UAE. File transfered to LVO in October.
Today I recieved email from LVO asking me to provide Police clearance certificate for Afghanistan as I lived there for arround 6 months during 2015.

I previously applied through Afg consulate in Dubai however even after a number of follow ups I could nt get PCC. I have to provide it to LVO by 14 december, but not sure that I will get it by that time or even after.
Anyone who could advise or in the same situation?
If I could nt get PCC for afghanistan, what and how should I respond to LVO?

Jrigal

Nov 12, 2019
I am Jan applicant, PA from Pakistan residing in UAE. File transfered to LVO in October.
Today I recieved email from LVO asking me to provide Police clearance certificate for Afghanistan as I lived there for arround 6 months during 2015.

I previously applied through Afg consulate in Dubai however even after a number of follow ups I could nt get PCC. I have to provide it to LVO by 14 december, but not sure that I will get it by that time or even after.
Anyone who could advise or in the same situation?
If I could nt get PCC for afghanistan, what and how should I respond to LVO?
you can visit this link .. it has an answer

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/about.html

If you can’t get a police certificate from your country or territory

If you’re unable to get a police certificate from a country, you’re responsible to show why you can’t get one.

To prove that you can’t get a police certificate, you must:

• show proof that you requested a police certificate from the correct authorities and
  • write a letter explaining all the efforts you have taken to get one
Even if you send us the above items, this is not a guarantee of acceptance.

Reactions: Mshahidj

melanieromulus

Mar 9, 2019
We completed biometrics today at 3 Pm and that was updated on our CIC account. We have now received an email stating the decision made envelope for our application had been received at the Mexico VO. Has anyone else revived this email? Do we know if this is good news?

Reactions: Qaypol

Qaypol

Sep 20, 2019
We completed biometrics today at 3 Pm and that was updated on our CIC account. We have now received an email stating the decision made envelope for our application had been received at the Mexico VO. Has anyone else revived this email? Do we know if this is good news?
Could you share your timeline please?
and where did you apply from and in which province you would like to settle?