- Medical done- March 15th
- Application transferred to Mississauga March 19th
- Biometrics request March 26th
- Biometrics done April 18th
- D.M made on ECAS May 24th
- Passport copy request with photos MAY 27th
- Sent pics and passport copies June 4th
- GCKEY updated as all completed June 19th

STILL waiting for my COPR!! Been waiting in the U.K, desperately waiting for my COPR to be sent to me so I can return asap ! Been waiting just over two weeks now. Anyone in the same boat?
I think most people here have waited from 2-3 weeks for their COPR to be sent back. Today marks week 2 for me.

BigCrunch

Apr 24, 2019
Sorry been quiet for a long time!

My Outland Timeline (U.K):

- Received January 29th 2019
- AOR, Medical And S.A in same day- March 12th
- Medical done- March 15th
- Application transferred to Mississauga March 19th
- Biometrics request March 26th
- Biometrics done April 18th
- D.M made on ECAS May 24th
- Passport copy request with photos MAY 27th
- Sent pics and passport copies June 4th
- GCKEY updated as all completed June 19th

STILL waiting for my COPR!! Been waiting in the U.K, desperately waiting for my COPR to be sent to me so I can return asap ! Been waiting just over two weeks now. Anyone in the same boat?
I sent my stuff off to Canada House on the 10th, nothing back as yet.

pettar2462

Jan 25, 2016
Quick question before I send my PPR in. I will be more than likely visiting my spouse in canada when my COPR will be returned to me.
Is it cool to put her address on the Annex A form? Do they frown upon that because it's not my american address? Or do they care less?

Thanks!

melylags

Star Member
Nov 25, 2018
Quick question before I send my PPR in. I will be more than likely visiting my spouse in canada when my COPR will be returned to me.
Is it cool to put her address on the Annex A form? Do they frown upon that because it's not my american address? Or do they care less?

Thanks!
I was on the same boat a couple of weeks ago (I'm about to go be with my spouse in Canada but my mailing address is still listed as in the US), and I was told by a couple of people that it should be fine, but since I haven't gotten the COPR back, I can't give you a solid answer yet. We attached a blank Canada Post XPresspost envelope with our documents, not a pre-addressed one, so we'll see if they use the same address I wrote down on Annex A. The PPR documents were received on June 12, so it may still be a week or more before I'm supposed to receive it.

Reactions: pettar2462

pettar2462

Jan 25, 2016
I was on the same boat a couple of weeks ago (I'm about to go be with my spouse in Canada but my mailing address is still listed as in the US), and I was told by a couple of people that it should be fine, but since I haven't gotten the COPR back, I can't give you a solid answer yet. We attached a blank Canada Post XPresspost envelope with our documents, not a pre-addressed one, so we'll see if they use the same address I wrote down on Annex A. The PPR documents were received on June 12, so it may still be a week or more before I'm supposed to receive it.
Yeah I would assume it's okay as well, but part of me gets all suspicious and paranoid about the whole process, because they seem like sticklers on a lot of things so I'm all like "omg..what if they frown upon it?!?!" haha

Please keep me posted on when you get it and where you get it. Hoping it's all fine like we think. :)

Reactions: melylags