+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
Just got into our CIC account and it shows 'Application/profile updated'. When I went in, everything seems the same except for the layout of the 'Details of your application status'. It went from looking like a table to it being listed? Anyone else with the same thing?

erinennis26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Saskatchewan, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
22-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2019
LANDED..........
27-08-2019
Just got into our CIC account and it shows 'Application/profile updated'. When I went in, everything seems the same except for the layout of the 'Details of your application status'. It went from looking like a table to it being listed? Anyone else with the same thing?
I believe @LeticiaKay had the same thing happen! Maybe it's DM! :)

Reactions: al0h0m0ra

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
hahahaha I don't want to get my hopes up. Even though I got and email stating that my file was transferred in March 20th to CPCM, I never got that AOR2 line on ECAS.

Reactions: LeticiaKay

tztk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
hahahaha I don't want to get my hopes up. Even though I got and email stating that my file was transferred in March 20th to CPCM, I never got that AOR2 line on ECAS.
For many CPCM applicants AOR2 line has appeared on the DM date, or on the previous day.

LeticiaKay

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Victoria BC
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
I’m the opposite! I never received the file transfer email, but AOR2 line is there as of May 24th hahah! Damn ghost updates now have me going crazy wanting to know what it is. How long does something usually happen (if it was to) after a ghost update?

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
I’m the opposite! I never received the file transfer email, but AOR2 line is there as of May 24th hahah! Damn ghost updates now have me going crazy wanting to know what it is. How long does something usually happen (if it was to) after a ghost update?
I read somewhere that something happens within a day or two after ghost updates. So I guess we will have to see. Fingers crossed for good news!

Reactions: LeticiaKay

LeticiaKay

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Victoria BC
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
I read somewhere that something happens within a day or two after ghost updates. So I guess we will have to see. Fingers crossed for good news!
I read that too! I also read it could take like a week or so as well. The suspense is killing me haha!

Reactions: FVPupnorth

phushcan

Apr 23, 2019
I got a USPS notice that I received my COPR yesterday (6/3) but no one was home to sign off for it. But today it's picked up from the local post office and I officially have my COPR on hand! It was quite a ride, but looking forward to land in Canada on the 18th. Grateful and thankful to meet our goal..Literally sold my car 3 months ago, submitted my resignation letter at work 1.5 month ago, and bought my one-way ticket 2 months ago believing that my application will be processed by mid June. XD GOD is awesome, prayer works. Again. thank you all for the information and to those who've answered my questions! I hope and pray that your apps will completely processed soon as well.

Stay hopeful!

@p.w My update, as promised. :)