+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Ajsahib

May 23, 2019
hi there

I am new to this forum and want some clarification. I applied for my husband in feb and today i received a letter about the additional documents. I was wondering we have already submitted the birth certificate so why they are asking for it again or should we send the other documents such as: old schools, Adhar card or voter's ID. (unfortunately he does not have the 5th grade certificate and can't get it and on voter's id his last name is missing any idea what can we do. I am really scared at this point now.
> Birth registration/certificate: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as: Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and Voter's ID card. This must be received at this office

Reactions: tranSASK

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
hi there

I am new to this forum and want some clarification. I applied for my husband in feb and today i received a letter about the additional documents. I was wondering we have already submitted the birth certificate so why they are asking for it again or should we send the other documents such as: old schools, Adhar card or voter's ID. (unfortunately he does not have the 5th grade certificate and can't get it and on voter's id his last name is missing any idea what can we do. I am really scared at this point now.
> Birth registration/certificate: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as: Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and Voter's ID card. This must be received at this office
Nothing to worry , I got the same request so send all required documents, what’s your timeline ?

Ajsahib

May 23, 2019
Nothing to worry , I got the same request so send all required documents, what’s your timeline ?
I do not remember it properly
but file was received on feb 26 and bio-metrics and medical was done in march
file was transferred to miss on april 26

I am just not sure which document should we send

Reactions: tranSASK

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
I’d like to know the answer too
I don't get it! if file is still at Sydney, are they even processing it. if VO is a place where it get processed, why is it stuck at Intake office, Sydney.

bhangu9192

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Doc's Request.
11-05-2019
Passport Req..
waiting
Seems like no passport request for January applicant this week ?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Reactions: jaygill

Adeena

May 11, 2019
I don't get it! if file is still at Sydney, are they even processing it. if VO is a place where it get processed, why is it stuck at Intake office, Sydney.
I'm in the same boat.. biometrics and medical done but file hasn't been transferred yet.. don't know what are they waiting for

Last edited: