+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

dyla18689

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Jan 24 applicant
Med passed 30 march
Still awaiting for file transfer
Called ircc yesterday they said my file is still in Sydney cio .
No news about file transfer its been 50 days since SA . Whats going on ? Anybody else who was waiting for file transfer got an update ?
We are processing your background check
We applied on Jan-24 too. No update since SA on April-17. Our biometrics and medicals were done in mid April.

We haven't even received a file transfer email and ircc seems to have gone on mute since then.

I could not even get through to ircc the past few times. I'll try again next week.

Brugonzalez7

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
New York
We applied on Jan-24 too. No update since SA on April-17. Our biometrics and medicals were done in mid April.

We haven't even received a file transfer email and ircc seems to have gone on mute since then.

I could not even get through to ircc the past few times. I'll try again next week.
Where’s PA from?

Tassu

Apr 29, 2019
What ghost update on gckey?can any explain me.becuse i complete almost every thing .complete biomatric on may 3rd just ppr remaing.

sdami

Apr 30, 2019
Delhi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga, Canada
App. Filed.......
6-02-2019
Doc's Request.
29-04-2019
AOR Received.
18-03-2019
File Transfer...
27-03-2019
Med's Request
20-03-2019
Med's Done....
28-03-2019
Quick question guys..
I have submitted my passport on 8th May,
Post receiving my PPR on 7th May.. today on 16th May I received a message stating that “Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-05-16 09:12:48 AM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.” but my application on cic is still not approved?
Could anyone help me understand if this is normal and my visa is coming with my passport soon?

Edit: I got it approved now .. thank you to all of you for all the support and thank you to god
All the best to everyone else waiting for this golden moment

Last edited:

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
Quick question guys..
I have submitted my passport on 8th May,
Post receiving my PPR on 7th May.. today on 16th May I received a message stating that “Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-05-16 09:12:48 AM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.” but my application on cic is still not approved?
Could anyone help me understand if this is normal and my visa is coming with my passport soon?

Edit: I got it approved now .. thank you to all of you for all the support and thank you to god
All the best to everyone else waiting for this golden moment
Congratulations!! Its no set rule which update gets pushed first when it comes to this entire process.
Case in point, I saw the ‘Approved’ status on GcKey account 12 hrs before receiving the dispatched email from VFS. Good to allow a 24 hr buffer in my opinion before pressing the panic button.

Reactions: sdami

sdami

Apr 30, 2019
Delhi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga, Canada
App. Filed.......
6-02-2019
Doc's Request.
29-04-2019
AOR Received.
18-03-2019
File Transfer...
27-03-2019
Med's Request
20-03-2019
Med's Done....
28-03-2019
I
Congratulations!! Its no set rule which update gets pushed first when it comes to this entire process.
Case in point, I saw the ‘Approved’ status on GcKey account 12 hrs before receiving the dispatched email from VFS. Good to allow a 24 hr buffer in my opinion before pressing the panic button.
I think you are very right.. this whole process should be dealt without panicking..

Reactions: Impatient1

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Once my spouse arrive in ontatio, when can I apply for her health card??
After 3 months or 6 months???
You can apply anytime after the arrival, the health care benefits though will start after 3 month of arrival.
I suggest not to wait and apply as soon as you can so that you already have the OHIP card on you when 3 months complete.

Reactions: Impatient1

HarjotDhaliwal

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Punjab
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Doc's Request.
24-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-3-2019
Any one got any update about files which are still in sydney and awaiting file transfer ??

Mar 18, 2019
So pissed of now at CIC. why cant they give all the examination and additional doc request at once. every 2 weeks they are coming up with new thing now.

1st biometrice request--> this was in march end
2 additional doc --> april mid
3 medical request --> april end

now that medical is passed(on may 12th) the status still says:-
Review of additional documents:- We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

I mean why. what the heck is happening. I still dont know what they want.

Reactions: Carolcarolsauce

bhangu9192

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Doc's Request.
11-05-2019
Passport Req..
waiting
So pissed of now at CIC. why cant they give all the examination and additional doc request at once. every 2 weeks they are coming up with new thing now.

1st biometrice request--> this was in march end
2 additional doc --> april mid
3 medical request --> april end

now that medical is passed(on may 12th) the status still says:-
Review of additional documents:- We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

I mean why. what the heck is happening. I still dont know what they want.
Friend of mine sent the additional document like a week ago and he got the PPR request and I sent the additional document like 3 weeks ago .. still no update about it ... every time I called them been told they are reviewing it !! How the heck they reviewed the documents which been sent like a week ago and not 3 weeks ago !! They don’t have sequence of picking the the file ! They just pick the files randomly I reckon !

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Friend of mine sent the additional document like a week ago and he got the PPR request and I sent the additional document like 3 weeks ago .. still no update about it ... every time I called them been told they are reviewing it !! How the heck they reviewed the documents which been sent like a week ago and not 3 weeks ago !! They don’t have sequence of picking the the file ! They just pick the files randomly I reckon !
I am waiting as well . Did your status changed under additional documents? Mine says additional document has been uploaded - as I uploaded on CIC account . I know for some people it says we are reviewing your documents. All we can do wait ....