Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
looks like too much slower for us. had last update on 14 march medical passed.. nothing after that.. no biometric req , no file transfer ....
me too! medical passed march 15th.. no biometrics, no transfer.

Pingi

Mar 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico/Sydney NS
You will get another letter with instructions for your biometrics. We got ours a month later after receiving confirmation of biometrics fee receipt.
Thanks so much! Confirmation of receipt for me was May 03rd still nothing. also, many people have done medicals and within days got medical passed. we are at medical received since mid march still not showing passed. I heard sometimes they state passed others just received.

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
Thanks so much! Confirmation of receipt for me was May 03rd still nothing. also, many people have done medicals and within days got medical passed. we are at medical received since mid march still not showing passed. I heard sometimes they state passed others just received.
It will definitely have to say 'passed' at some point. I personally don't know what the average wait time has been for January applicants so far, you might want to check the tracker. :) We got 'medical passed' 15 days later.

Pingi

Mar 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico/Sydney NS
how can we check whether i passed medicals or not. i can see online that medical results received. my file is transferred to mississauga office on 16th march and since then no update. no biometric request
Mine says received as well but not passed. this was back in March no change

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
when y

when you paid for biometrics did that show up on your online account?
No. We did not pay for biometrics upfront to once we received a letter asking for us to pay for biometrics (March 5th), we paid it right away that same day and submitted our payment receipt via webform. We got a confirmation that they had received the receipt by March 12th and received the actual biometrics request instructions a month later.

LeticiaKay

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Victoria BC
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
how can we check whether i passed medicals or not. i can see online that medical results received. my file is transferred to mississauga office on 16th march and since then no update. no biometric request
on your GCkey it will say you passed your medical exam. ECAS will only say that your medical results were received.

Reactions: FVPupnorth