How do i log in online to check my status
It keeps saying file not found
Do i type in sponsors information (me) or my spouse
On gckey . U can put ur pa’s info and then put number of applicants as 2

Reactions: Almasrabab

roan101

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

i dont remember if my GCkey has always said this or did this just change on my account? And does this mean they are working on my application? Their wording is ever so confusing.
I think you are right, now I noticed
Before it was:
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Now
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

dforthree

Feb 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

I've been following this thread offline and it helped me with a ton of information.
Finally my spouse received the PPR yesterday
Here's our timeline:

App Recvd: Jan 24
AOR 1 : Mar 13
Bio Requst: Mar 15 (Completed on Mar 19)
Med Request: Mar 19 (Completed on Mar 20)
SA : Mar 18
Transfer to Mississauga : Mar 25
Additional Documents Request (Marriage Photos) : Apr 15 (Submitted initial set of photos on Apr 16 (37 photos) and submitted second set on May 4th (36 photos) ; Submitted via Webform, E-mail & Uploaded via GC Key) . The status in GC key only changed to we received the documents but not we're reviewing the additional documents provided)
Acknowledgement email from Webform Request for documents received on May 8th
Ghost Update : May 9th
PPR : May 9th

Thank you everyone for helping each other out and providing the information when needed.
I wish you all be re-united with your spouses/common law partner soon.
The waiting journey and separation isn't fun but I ask everyone to keep the head high and filled with positive thoughts.
Good news will be coming soon!
I JUST HAD A GHOST UPDATE TODAY!

Reactions: Impatient1

bhangu9192

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Doc's Request.
11-05-2019
Passport Req..
waiting
I JUST HAD A GHOST UPDATE TODAY!
I just checked my Gckey, when you go to submitted documents at the top status changed to replacement overdue from replacement needed..is it ghost update ?? or just the CIC agent haven't touched my application since they sent out additional documents request?
its been a month since, I got any messages from them .. but under review of documents, it says received documents you provided

dforthree

Feb 26, 2019
I just checked my Gckey, when you go to submitted documents at the top status changed to replacement overdue from replacement needed..is it ghost update ?? or just the CIC agent haven't touched my application since they sent out additional documents request?
its been a month since, I got any messages from them .. but under review of documents, it says received documents you provided
When I opened my GCKEY it showed "application/profile updated" and then when I checked it again it showed "submitted". So I assume it's a ghost update because I read someone posted the same thing. I don't know what's up with yours but I'm pretty sure they're working on your app. Just be patient

Reactions: Impatient1

lcuser

Nov 20, 2018
hey guys need help
my bad i put wrong email in my gckey account . couple days back i noticed i m nit getting any update from gckey account.. now i am too much worried if i missed something from last 3 months. even i did not reaceive medical request update in email. it was in my gckey account. still i did not get biometic request.will it show in my gckey account. in my ecas it shows they sent mail decision made on sponser on 27th march
but both me and my sponsor did nit get any email . is it transfer email.. ? plaese help.. should i call cic regarding this.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
AOR2 is sent when your local visa office receives your application from either CPC-Sydney or CPC-M.
Often AOR2 is only sent if it goes to a VO outside of Canada.
It should be noted that an AOR2 is not always received. Often times the line under the PA side on ECAS says “we started processing your app on xx-xx-xxxx” and this can be considered as AOR2

Reactions: Waggles88