Med's Request
March 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 26, 2019
Interview........
None needed
Passport Req..
May 24th 2019
Hi, I just want to thank everyone here for helping each other and answering so many questions. Its really great to see a diverse community here trying to help out others in need.
My application got approved today in about 4 months. I understand that there are many fellow applicants who are eagerly waiting to get the process completed so that they can reunite with their loved ones. I know exactly how it feels to stay far from who we love. In last 8 years, I have visited my wife (then girlfriend) for only 3 times.
I never expected it to get approved so quickly. Funny thing is that my wife can't even come to Canada until end of September as she is under a contract which she doesn't want to break. She wants to resign on good terms.
So even though our application is approved and my wife has her COPR in her hands, she wont be here until September.

I really wish everyone all the best and I hope you all get the process completed asap. I might not follow the forum actively anymore, but please feel free to tag me or message me directly if there is anything I can help with.

Thanks again. And sorry for the long post.
Congrats

Gaurav90

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
hi, could anyone please tell me what exactly shown in cic account after biometrics. I am little worrying because I did on april 8 but still shows we need ur fingerprints. I want to know what shows on other profiles after they submit biometrics. I will be thankful

Gaurav90

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
My Timeline is:
Application received: Jan 24
File number: March 14
SA : March 16
File Transferred to CPC-M : March 20
Medical request: March 18
Medical : March 19
Medical Passed: March 28
Biometrics Request : April 2
Biometrics Completed : April 8 (Biometrics number, date and expiry is shown in CIC account but still shows we need your fingerprints, may be technical problem)
Waiting: DM, PPR

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
My Timeline is:
Biometrics Completed : April 8 (Biometrics number, date and expiry is shown in CIC account but still shows we need your fingerprints, may be technical problem)
Just supposed to say “Completed” against Biometrics

Irshaddd khan

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
My Timeline is:
did you get any additional documents requests?

erinennis26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Saskatchewan, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
22-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2019
LANDED..........
27-08-2019
Update:
April 24: Passport delivered to CPC-Ottawa.
April 24: CoPR issued.
April 30: Status Changed to "Approved" on MyCIC. CoPR and Passport dispatched.
May 1: CoPR received along with Passport and landing visa.

Full timeline is on tracker and signature.
Congratulations on such a quick application and welcome to Canada! Any other thoughts/advice to share with the rest of us? Cheers :)

Reactions: Impatient1

MRM8789

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Goodluck with a fast process in NDVO!!

Any idea how long files are taking in NDVO on average?
No idea how long its gna take... There is a forum for NDVO as well so i just had a look there and apparently August 2018 applicants are getting DM.
Is it true that all the files that get transferred to NDVO they ask for an interview???