+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

phushcan

Apr 23, 2019
Do you get biometrics request via email or GCkey account? I feel crazy checking everything every hour
Since my application is linked to my GCkey account, I got an e-mail stating that I have a new message in my account. The request letter is viewed in the message section of GCkey account.

I know how you feel..I hope you'll get yours soon.

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
i

I got email that my docs. Sent to responsible officer..i got ADR on 15th April
Soo when i can expect ppr?
I got my transfer AD to office was on 18th April. I think with in 2 weeks is time as few people here also got the PPR after got this transfer email.

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
We have only 8 people left who are Indian and transferred to CPC-M. The speed IRCC is going for all of us is just beyond words. I can't go and thank them but God bless them! Its only a few days left until you will hear probably the BEST news and highlight of this year.
Oh it will be the best news regardless of how many days it takes to come :)

Reactions: jerry777

dforthree

Feb 26, 2019
Still waiting for DM and PPR. My file got transferred to CPC-M last March 19 and haven't heard anything from them since then.

MY TIMELINE:
App Received: Jan 18 2019
AOR1: March 6 2019
SA: March 6 2019
MR: March 6 2019
File transferred to CPC M: March 19 2019
Biometrics Request: April 9 2019
Biometrics Completed: April 12 2019

QUESTIONS:
1. When my file got transferred to CPC M, I got a biometrics request. So does it mean that CPC M started my application already even though I can't see any updates on ECAS that they started processing my application there?

2. Is anyone here got DM and PPR already that has been transferred to CPC M? (PA is from the Philippines)

patelboss

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Out of Indian applicants (i could be wrong with exact dates)
1. vinitmenon got ADR on April 4th and he has got PPR on April 29
2. Prateek got ADR on Apr 4th and he has got PPR on April 23
3. Following are going to receive PPR very soon @bhangu9192 (April 15), @Hensy (April 12), @Irshaddd khan(you) (April 15th), @konaath (April 9th)

if this is what you wanted to hear. :eek:
Even mine was super fast.
Our file was received at Sydney on Jan24.
March 21st got AOR, SA, Medical Request, Biometrics Letter.
March 27 file transferred to CPC-M
**NO ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUESTED**
April 18 got PPR.

-
-
from this i believed every case is different and depends on quality of the information you provided in your application. Also depends of the case officer's speed to evaluating the genuineness of the relationship. I learnt from some other thread that after completing our biometrics, they start our background check and then evaluate the relationship documents.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING. please do not panic, its hard to stay away from loved ones but you guys will get it soon.

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
Still awaiting biometrics. My background check section been processing since March 15 so almost two months. Haven’t heard anything since March 28th that’s when my medical was shown as passed on Cic and received on ECAS
Me too. It's bullshit when people, even US applicants submitted months after us already received both med and biometrics requests.

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
Application Received January 28
AOR1 March 14
Background/check processing March 15
SA March 15
Medical request March 15
File Transferred to Mississauga March 20
Medical Passed March 28
Nothing since; Biometrics fee was paid upfront with application.
We have a similar timeline. Our biometric receipt was submitted with the application too.

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
For anyone struggling to get through to an agent, I called at about 3pm eastern time and had a 30 min wait time to get a person on the other side.

For what its worth, I believe the people answering the calls have no links to the department(s) processing the cases and therefore do not really have any valuable insight into the cases to share with us.
It's true. Since I think this whole process is unfair and no fair system to this why bother calling. And you're right they won't have any insight for a case because they are not the ones reviewing it. I think the only thing they can answer is application questions or where an app is or transferred to.

Reactions: Impatient1

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
I just spoke with an agent after 20 mins of hold .. she couldn’t give much info except that it’s a 12 months process so please wait for next update from officer
Yeah I think it's safe to say it's not worth calling again until the 12 month hits.

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
@canrediff @HarjotDhaliwal did you guys got any update for transferring the file yet .
My application was received 11 jan, Aor 5 march, sa 5 march , medical request 5 march, medical done 6 march , medical passed 13 march. Pa is in india But no updates after that .she has lived in england for 2.5 years and already provided the police clearance from england and india . I called cic twice they said file has notes that police clearance required and its provided . Are you guys have the same situation that you pa is lived any other country than resident country for more than six months . Please share your views on this.
Thanks
No update yet on my file too. In my case, PA has not stayed in any other countries than India. Just visited two countries as a tourist just for 8-10 days. In our case, it's a second marriage for one of us. And visitor visa was rejected twice for Canada in last two years.
I feel like sending additional proof of relationship. Don't know what to do.

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
So happy for everyone who’s getting their PPR! I am a tiny bit jealous :p kidding I’m a lot jealous!! But so happy for those who will be able to be with their spouses soon. Congratulations ❤
Me too happy for all those who are getting PPR.
Getting stressed about my file. Don't know why it is not transferred.

Jarvis99

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
For the ones who've been thru the process already

What is biometrics passed on the tracker? Is there any email or notification you're supposed to get upon giving biometrics?

Also how do you know when you file gets transferred? GCkey? Email to PA/Sponsor?

Thanks for help

Rena29

Mar 3, 2019
Since my application is linked to my GCkey account, I got an e-mail stating that I have a new message in my account. The request letter is viewed in the message section of GCkey account.

I know how you feel..I hope you'll get yours soon.
Hi what if your application is not linked do they email the letter ?