+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Avirajgrewal

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
Yesterday morning I gt a call from High Commission Canada in New Delhi and they asked me questions regarding my relationship and marriage.
So i dont even know when my file was transferred to NDVO from Mississauga.. Its strange though but I do not know what they are gona do further
Oh ok thanks for sharing it and good luck

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Update:
April 24: Passport delivered to CPC-Ottawa.
April 24: CoPR issued.
April 30: Status Changed to "Approved" on MyCIC. CoPR and Passport dispatched.
May 1: CoPR received along with Passport and landing visa.

Full timeline is on tracker and signature.

Last edited:

erinennis26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Saskatchewan, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
22-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2019
LANDED..........
27-08-2019
Congrats everyone who is moving along quickly! :) Please send the rest of us good vibes/prayers that we will be processed quickly too and reunited with our spouses/partners. It seems many of us are still stuck at a point where we haven't even gotten biometric requests or file transfers.

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Hi thank you all and I'd like to share some nuggets of knowledge with the processing of the applications.

1. Everyone who has their file transferred to CPC-Mississauga, be grateful!!!! This is the best thing that could happen to your file. When I sent my application off to Sydney, the only thing in mind was to spend this Christmas 2019 and New year 2020 with my spouse, Little that I knew about the processing at that time. I am so grateful for IRCC's change in plan and making this process so fast that I'll get to spend 6 months of 2019 with my spouse as well. We've been in a relationship for 9 years and married for 5 months, long distance and goodbyes have almost killed us every time so I understand the pain and we need to pray and send good vibes to people whose file has NOT been transferred anywhere and transferred to local visa office which we know are not as fast.

2. Do not go by the date your file was received at the Sydney office. Compare your file by the date it was transferred to CPC-Mississauga. According to my observation, they do not prioritize people over people or country over the country. You still have an option to think that but its only gonna get you frustrated. There is a different protocol for USA and UK etc. applicants that's why their applications are taking longer. I mean you have other things to be grateful for like being from visa exempt country and already living in the first world etc.

3. If your file sent to CPC-M, do not compare your file with any other country applicant meaning compare apples with apples and oranges with oranges. It is very evident that there are country-specific officers who are experienced and trained in that particular country. For example, if one person from the Philippines got PPR whose file transferred on Mar 24 and you are Indian and your file transferred on Mar 15, do not compare yourself with that applicant and think that there is something wrong with your file. Philippines officer is different than an Indian officer.

4. If you see profile update on GCKey and its a ghost update meaning there is actually no update then start celebrating because you are gonna get good news on next day or after a couple of days if its a weekend.

5. These Indian applicants from January are going to hear good news very soon @MRM8789, @bhangu9192, @Hensy, @Impatient1, @Irshaddd khan, @konaath, @mms6082, gill (from spreadsheet). If you make a new spreadsheet of January applicants separated by countries(example:a separate one for just Indian applicants) and sorted by the date file transferred to CPC-M. You will see when its your turn.
Good Luck everyone!

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Congrats everyone who is moving along quickly! :) Please send the rest of us good vibes/prayers that we will be processed quickly too and reunited with our spouses/partners. It seems many of us are still stuck at a point where we haven't even gotten biometric requests or file transfers.
There are only 2 applicants from Australia whose file transferred to CPC-M. one already got PPR means you are next.

Irshaddd khan

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Just Got the PPR... Finally :):):)
i
Hi thank you all and I'd like to share some nuggets of knowledge with the processing of the applications.

1. Everyone who has their file transferred to CPC-Mississauga, be grateful!!!! This is the best thing that could happen to your file. When I sent my application off to Sydney, the only thing in mind was to spend this Christmas 2019 and New year 2020 with my spouse, Little that I knew about the processing at that time. I am so grateful for IRCC's change in plan and making this process so fast that I'll get to spend 6 months of 2019 with my spouse as well. We've been in a relationship for 9 years and married for 5 months, long distance and goodbyes have almost killed us every time so I understand the pain and we need to pray and send good vibes to people whose file has NOT been transferred anywhere and transferred to local visa office which we know are not as fast.

2. Do not go by the date your file was received at the Sydney office. Compare your file by the date it was transferred to CPC-Mississauga. According to my observation, they do not prioritize people over people or country over the country. You still have an option to think that but its only gonna get you frustrated. There is a different protocol for USA and UK etc. applicants that's why their applications are taking longer. I mean you have other things to be grateful for like being from visa exempt country and already living in the first world etc.

3. If your file sent to CPC-M, do not compare your file with any other country applicant meaning compare apples with apples and oranges with oranges. It is very evident that there are country-specific officers who are experienced and trained in that particular country. For example, if one person from the Philippines got PPR whose file transferred on Mar 24 and you are Indian and your file transferred on Mar 15, do not compare yourself with that applicant and think that there is something wrong with your file. Philippines officer is different than an Indian officer.

4. If you see profile update on GCKey and its a ghost update meaning there is actually no update then start celebrating because you are gonna get good news on next day or after a couple of days if its a weekend.

5. These Indian applicants from January are going to hear good news very soon @MRM8789, @bhangu9192, @Hensy, @Impatient1, @Irshaddd khan, @konaath, @mms6082, gill (from spreadsheet). If you make a new spreadsheet of January applicants separated by countries(example:a separate one for just Indian applicants) and sorted by the date file transferred to CPC-M. You will see when its your turn.
Good Luck everyone!
I got email that my docs. Sent to responsible officer..i got ADR on 15th April
Soo when i can expect ppr?

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Yesterday morning I gt a call from High Commission Canada in New Delhi and they asked me questions regarding my relationship and marriage.
So i dont even know when my file was transferred to NDVO from Mississauga.. Its strange though but I do not know what they are gona do further
Its easy to say but hard to do but really believe in whatever you believe in. Its coming closer than you think.

Reactions: MRM8789

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Hi, can u please tell me when u did biometrics? I did on April 8 but still shows we need ur fingerprints. I mean when u did and when it changes to done andcomplete?
It changed on the same. It was done on 23rd GCKEY updated on same day. You don't need to worry about it at all if it wasn't as long as you did it in given time.

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto

Good Luck everyone!
Thanks for the encouraging words, Jerry. Always a pleasure talking to you on here.

Regarding compare file transfer dates, this is exactly what I was just telling the Mrs.

Your file and ours have been roughly 4-5 days apart through all the checkmarks so far.. here’s to hoping that continues for this final stretch. #FingersCrossed

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Thanks for the encouraging words, Jerry. Always a pleasure talking to you on here.

Regarding compare file transfer dates, this is exactly what I was just telling the Mrs.

Your file and ours have been roughly 4-5 days apart through all the checkmarks so far.. here’s to hoping that continues for this final stretch. #FingersCrossed
We have only 8 people left who are Indian and transferred to CPC-M. The speed IRCC is going for all of us is just beyond words. I can't go and thank them but God bless them! Its only a few days left until you will hear probably the BEST news and highlight of this year.

Reactions: Impatient1