+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Congrats. I Got PPR today too..
how you submitting your passport. n person at VFS and what documents we need? PPR Request letter, Photos, Passport?
wooohooo!!!!
VFS office in person with Passport, 2 photographs(according to specification) and PPR request letter.

Avirajgrewal

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
@canrediff @HarjotDhaliwal did you guys got any update for transferring the file yet .
My application was received 11 jan, Aor 5 march, sa 5 march , medical request 5 march, medical done 6 march , medical passed 13 march. Pa is in india But no updates after that .she has lived in england for 2.5 years and already provided the police clearance from england and india . I called cic twice they said file has notes that police clearance required and its provided . Are you guys have the same situation that you pa is lived any other country than resident country for more than six months . Please share your views on this.
Thanks

Gaurav90

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Congrats. I Got PPR today too..
how you submitting your passport. n person at VFS and what documents we need? PPR Request letter, Photos, Passport?
Hi, can u please tell me when u did biometrics? I did on April 8 but still shows we need ur fingerprints. I mean when u did and when it changes to done and complete?

Gaurav90

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
UPDATE:
Biometric done and complete : April 23
DM: April 30
PPR: April 30
Hi, can u please tell me when u did biometrics? I did on April 8 but still shows we need ur fingerprints. I mean when u did and when it changes to done andcomplete?

HarjotDhaliwal

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Punjab
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Doc's Request.
24-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-3-2019
@canrediff @HarjotDhaliwal did you guys got any update for transferring the file yet .
My application was received 11 jan, Aor 5 march, sa 5 march , medical request 5 march, medical done 6 march , medical passed 13 march. Pa is in india But no updates after that .she has lived in england for 2.5 years and already provided the police clearance from england and india . I called cic twice they said file has notes that police clearance required and its provided . Are you guys have the same situation that you pa is lived any other country than resident country for more than six months . Please share your views on this.
Thanks
No news about file transfer .. its so annoying ... that my application is just sitting there for no reason . I am the PA nd yess i stayed in canada for 3 years on a study permit .. i got ADR for rcmp police check nd indian pcc .. i submitted both and got reply after 2 days that my documnts are recieved.. after dat no news

Avirajgrewal

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
No news about file transfer .. its so annoying ... that my application is just sitting there for no reason . I am the PA nd yess i stayed in canada for 3 years on a study permit .. i got ADR for rcmp police check nd indian pcc .. i submitted both and got reply after 2 days that my documnts are recieved.. after dat no news
Thats what i thought they are picking the people have stayed out in more than one country and taking more time for background check.

MRM8789

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Yesterday morning I gt a call from High Commission Canada in New Delhi and they asked me questions regarding my relationship and marriage.
So i dont even know when my file was transferred to NDVO from Mississauga.. Its strange though but I do not know what they are gona do further

Last edited:
Reactions: jerry777