Mar 4, 2019
sponsor:- Halifax/PA: India
jan 15 - app received
march 1st week - AOR
march last week - biometrics
april 12th - biometrics done and updated
april 9th - ADR
april 10th - ADR submitted

latest - we are reviewing the additional documents you had provided. --> this is there from past 2+ weeks though.
What ADR they asked fr you?

vskhosa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Today Received PPR .
In how many days we will receive back our passport.

Which is ideal place to submit passport
Vfs chandigarh or vfs new delhi. (Any idea)
It doesn't really matter, you can submit at either of the two (whichever is close to you). They ship the passport right away to the Canadian High Commission, New Delhi. From there its upto them.

VFS chandigarh is 5 - 6 days ....
We submitted on April 25th and got email for passport collection today
My wife submitted her passport on 16th April and she also got the passport collection email today. So I guess they did all in bulk today.

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
I just got email for additional documents received and sent to the responsible office.. when they'll start reviewing?
When did submit the the documents?? And u submitted through email ??
Sorry getting curious cuz I submitted mine on April 18 and no response yet

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I just got email for additional documents received and sent to the responsible office.. when they'll start reviewing?
The usually assign a "bring forward date" to remind them to look at the file. It is usually 30 days after they've requested additional documentation. Sometimes they do look earlier.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
When did submit the the documents?? And u submitted through email ??
Sorry getting curious cuz I submitted mine on April 18 and no response yet
See my response:

The usually assign a "bring forward date" to remind them to look at the file. It is usually 30 days after they've requested additional documentation. Sometimes they do look earlier.

Markerna

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2019
AOR Received.
March 12, 2019
File Transfer...
March 19, 2019
Med's Request
March 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 26, 2019
Interview........
None needed
Passport Req..
May 24th 2019
It's frustrating as hell that some people complete the entire process in 4 to 6 months and others 2 times as long. And calling immigration for a response to that concern is a complete waste of time. This process is unfair to be honest.

Last edited:

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
It's frustrating as he'll that some people complete the entire process in 4 to 6 months and others 2 times as long. And calling immigration for a response to that concern is a complete waste of time. This process is unfair to be honest.
It is so true . It’s like praying to god, the officer taking care of the file is in good mood so process can be little more smoother