+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
Please anyone help me!
If I log in to CIC On line services

Under the Sponsorship Application Status, Its showing "Decision Made" and if i click it, It's showing
  1. We received your application to sponsor on January 31, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 26, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on March 25, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 30, 2019 about the decision on your application. (and email says its approved)
But Under Permanent Residence Application Status, It's showing "In Process" and if I click it, It's Showing
  1. We received application for permanent residence on January 31, 2019.
  2. We sent medical instructions on March 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received. ( Medical was submitted on 2nd April 2019)
In between on 26th March, 2019 i got an email of paying Biometrics fee, i have already paid $85. But still i haven't get any feedback from IRCC when and how to give my biometrics.

So please anyone help me what does it means, whats would be the next step?
Where application is lying?
How long does it takes to get my visa?

Please it will be a big help for me.

Looks like everything is in process.... you just have to wait for your application to be transferred to the local visa office and for the biometrics request...

It's takes approximately 12 months but could be processed within 7 months..

Next steps...
Transfer or biometric request

There is no specific order...

Faheem00

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Looks like everything is in process.... you just have to wait for your application to be transferred to the local visa office and for the biometrics request...

It's takes approximately 12 months but could be processed within 7 months..

Next steps...
Transfer or biometric request

There is no specific order...
Thanks. i guess waiting is the only option left in this case. lol

Samantha245G

Jan 18, 2019
Hi,

I just received my biometrics & medicals request (both will be completed by tomorrow) but I still haven't received my AOR1 or Sponsorship Approval Letter. I was under the impression that biometrics & medicals follow AOR1 and the SA in a sequence.

I haven't been able to link my application online as well.

Should I be worried?

Reactions: dyla18689

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi,

I just received my biometrics & medicals request (both will be completed by tomorrow) but I still haven't received my AOR1 or Sponsorship Approval Letter. I was under the impression that biometrics & medicals follow AOR1 and the SA in a sequence.

Should I be worried?
No. These things do not always come in consistent order.

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
Hi,

Should I be worried?
Have you checked ECAS, if it shows decision made for Sponsor's side, you should be good. dont worry about AOR, if you have received medical and Bio, you should be good.
Try using instructions from tracker to link your application. Are you putting 2 in number of people in application?

bkumar3

Nov 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Have you checked ECAS, if it shows decision made for Sponsor's side, you should be good. dont worry about AOR, if you have received medical and Bio, you should be good.
Try using instructions from tracker to link your application. Are you putting 2 in number of people in application?
How do I login as sponsor side? Also is there a different way to login as PA side?

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
Enter sponsor's details in ECAS and you will be able to see both sponsor and applicant's progress. Do you have UCI for sponsor, if not, then enter your payment receipt number and then sponsor's DOB, and place of birth as you have given in the application.

If you enter PA's details then you can only see PA's application progress. PA's UCI number should be on medical and Bio request letter that you have.

Here is link for ECAS https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

Samantha245G

Jan 18, 2019
Thanks! Yes, my husband's ecas status shows as decision made! :)

I also tried linking my application using the tips suggested on the tracker, (both as Married and 2 people & Single and 1 combination) but no luck.
I guess I need to be more patient.:confused:

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Congratulations. We both got DM in 84 days.
Congratulations to you as well! I hope everyone's application is processed around similar timelines. I am also awaiting AOR1 for my sister-in-law, her file was sent in last week of February. Everyone in February seems to have received AOR except her. Hoping for positive decision on her file as well.