+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

bangbangkhan

May 28, 2015
When do people typically get Bio-metric request? is it at the same time as the medical request? I still haven't received BM req even though we have done the medical(requested Apr 02) and CIC has received Medical results as well.

sallafg

Apr 3, 2019
I am in the same boat as you bang bang khan. Did the medicals on March 25, and haven't received anything for biometrics, even though I paid for the biometrics in January.

bkumar3

Nov 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
my wife has completed all her tasks and is now waiting on either an interview or the stamping of pr. Can she work in a different country now that all the formalities are completed? She is really becoming fed up of staying at home doing nothing.
Anyone know the answer to this? :( She has a really good opportunity she wants to take but at the same time is not sure if it will affect the PR processing in any way

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Anyone know the answer to this? :( She has a really good opportunity she wants to take but at the same time is not sure if it will affect the PR processing in any way
Can you give more information?
What kind of application have you applied for PR?
is it a spouse case?

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
When do people typically get Bio-metric request? is it at the same time as the medical request? I still haven't received BM req even though we have done the medical(requested Apr 02) and CIC has received Medical results as well.
I just saw on GCkey linked account that we received Biometrics request. Wife is sleeping so I can’t say if she got an email also but the letter itself in sent as a message in the online account. We received it approx 10 days after seeing medical passed update.

Note: Im not saying that if you do not have an online account you wouldn’t get it by mail/email.

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Finally! That darn Biometrics request has arrived :)

Cc: @jerry777 :D
WOOHOO!! :):):):)
It's a really good day today!!
They have picked your file to work on it now! They might request ADs(I see a lot of people have, 6 to be exact but hope not). They are looking at your photos, all the letters and everything you sent them and judging your story. ;);) and maybe saying aww ;)

Reactions: Impatient1

alwayswinner6

Feb 10, 2019
Can anyone tell how much time it takes after the bio metrics request. We got the biometrics request yesterday and appointment is on April 26, 2019. File was transferred to Mississauga on March 20. Additional documents were requested yesterday and sent yesterday by email. sponsored person is in India.

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
WOOHOO!! :):):):)
It's a really good day today!!
They have picked your file to work on it now! They might request ADs(I see a lot of people have, 6 to be exact but hope not). They are looking at your photos, all the letters and everything you sent them and judging your story. ;);) and maybe saying aww ;)
Hahaha oh you bet they’re going awwww right this moment ;) :D

Reactions: jerry777