+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

sallafg

Apr 3, 2019
You can add me to the list for Jan 2019 applications. Still waiting for biometrics request nothing yet.

Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Sponsor:
Canada | PA: Afghanistan
Application Rec'd: Jan 17, 2019 (Sydney, NS)
AOR1: March 01, 2019
Medical Request: March 08, 2019
SA: March 08, 2019
Biometric fees paid: With application to sponsor Jan 10, 2019.
Medical Exam: Mar 25, 2019
Medical passed: March 29, 2019
Biometrics request: Nothing yet

Last edited:

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hello guys

Got request for additional documents. I am sponsor (Canada) and PA is in India. Wht sort of additional documents is possible to submit!!!
Those who have submitted additional documents for relationship , they accepted those documents ??

My email says this

Client Information: Please provide additional proof of relationship with translations
either in English or French as applicable. Acceptable documentation includes: evidence of joint bank, trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. Letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations between you and your sponsor. (maximum 10 pages). Documentary evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor and/or shared expenses. Proof of visits, such as airline ticket coupons or used boarding passes, photocopies of pages of passport showing entry-exit stamps supporting visit). Proof of wedding, customary celebrations, engagement and/or outings. (maximum 20 photographs from different times and places with your family members). Please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief description of the context on the back of each photograph; (do not provide CD, DVD, USB keys).”

Please help out, I was thinking of submitting chats. So it can be uploaded onto cic faster.
Is this ok ?

I only need to submit one of these right ?

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
Hello guys

Got request for additional documents. I am sponsor (Canada) and PA is in India. Wht sort of additional documents is possible to submit!!!
Those who have submitted additional documents for relationship , they accepted those documents ??

My email says this

Client Information: Please provide additional proof of relationship with translations
either in English or French as applicable. Acceptable documentation includes: evidence of joint bank, trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. Letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations between you and your sponsor. (maximum 10 pages). Documentary evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor and/or shared expenses. Proof of visits, such as airline ticket coupons or used boarding passes, photocopies of pages of passport showing entry-exit stamps supporting visit). Proof of wedding, customary celebrations, engagement and/or outings. (maximum 20 photographs from different times and places with your family members). Please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief description of the context on the back of each photograph; (do not provide CD, DVD, USB keys).”

Please help out, I was thinking of submitting chats. So it can be uploaded onto cic faster.
Is this ok ?

Didn't you include any of these proof when u submitted initial application ?

Canadabanana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
I didn't originally pay biometrics fee (i don't think) cause i didnt think PA needed to do it.... obviously I know now that he does. Is this going to slow us down? Should i just wait for the request then pay?

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Hello guys

My email says this

Is this ok ?

I had the same request. I think they just copy paste the whole thing.

Anyways back to ur question: i sent them everything they asked for. It was a 51 page pdf.

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
I called IRCC first thing this morning and spoke to a representative who was very kind and helpful, and told me what to do regarding removing my rep and requesting resending any correspondence and confirmation when the rep is removed from the account. She informed me that I did not get sent biometrics request yet (actually relieved since I have no access to that information) and she told me that my file was transferred to the visa office in New York because Mississauga did what they had to do regarding the Canadian side, and either New York or Ottawa would be the ones approving me. I haven't heard too much about the New York office nor that a file gets transferred a couple times. Does anyone have any information about the New York office?

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
I had the same request. I think they just copy paste the whole thing.

Anyways back to ur question: i sent them everything they asked for. It was a 51 page pdf.
I submitted everything in the file , if I send them everything it will just be repeated.... did u send the photo through post or uploaded all the documents ?

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Didn't you include any of these proof when u submitted initial application ?
I submitted all the documents with the file and they are asking for everything again. This confuses me should I send this again ????It will just be repeated papers.
Do I choose and send just one thing or send everything again ???
They said to send photos and write the DOB and explanation on the back of photo, means we have to post the photographs again ?? I initially sent 10

Just sending the social media conversation is ok ??? By uploading onto CIC account (rather then sending all the documents again)

Last edited:

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
I submitted all the documents with the file and they are asking for everything again. This confuses me should I send this again ????It will just be repeated papers.
Do I choose and send just one thing or send everything again ???
They said to send photos and write the DOB and explanation on the back of photo, means we have to post the photographs again ?? I initially sent 10

Just sending the social media conversation is ok ??? By uploading onto CIC account (rather then sending all the documents again)
You should have sent more photos with application. For now you can send proof of contact since your file was submitted , any money transfer reciept. I would say try to send more proof of after your file submitted. It will make more impact that your relationship is genuine and are in contact regulary .

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
You should have sent more photos with application. For now you can send proof of contact since your file was submitted , any money transfer reciept. I would say try to send more proof of after your file submitted. It will make more impact that your relationship is genuine and are in contact regulary .
I submitted 20 photo with application and 20 photo is the limit , I sent my story in additional documents with another 15 photo and I send screenshot of social media conversation tht was another 5 pages . Still they need more proof . It is very stupid. I submitted marriage certificate, joint account proof , everything I sent them.

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
@jerry777 @vinitmenon you guys think if I call them, they'd be courteous enough to tell me if our file is in CPC-M or has since been transferred to NDVO?
I got an email saying File has been sent to CPC-M last time but I believe they dont always notify if the file has been sent to VO.. Am I wrong about this last part?

#ImpatientAlterEgoKickingIn