+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

sam324

Jan 11, 2019
Everyday I check my ECAS for updates and today I saw something (well not update) that my mailing address that used to be there has been removed. So it just got my home address. I'm sponsor.
not sure if that's something to worry about....

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
For those who got their biometrics request did you get notified by email only, or are you able to see the biometrics request on ECAS and does it come up on the IRCC automated system?

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
For those who got their biometrics request did you get notified by email only, or are you able to see the biometrics request on ECAS and does it come up on the IRCC automated system?
Husband got an email notifying him of a message on his CIC account. The CIC message had a pdf attachment with the details for the biometrics. We don't have anything show on ECAS on his side (I have not checked mine)

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
Husband got an email notifying him of a message on his CIC account. The CIC message had a pdf attachment with the details for the biometrics. We don't have anything show on ECAS on his side (I have not checked mine)
Thanks girl. I have read before that sometimes the IRCC automated system as well as ECAS does not show the biometric request but wanted to ask since I saw you and two others get yours recently. My stomach is doing flip flops because I have no way of accessing the CIC account and every request is time sensitive. I am going to try and talk to IRCC tomorrow and ask if I was sent anything and once I submit the form to disassociate the representative how long will it take to go into effect. I'm meeting my husband on Saturday at our halfway point so we both can sign and I'll submit once I get home.

Reactions: jerry777

melylags

Star Member
Nov 25, 2018
To those who have received a biometrics request--does the biometrics letter indicate an IRCC number? I haven't gotten a request yet, but I'm hoping for one sometime within the next week, so I want to try to book an appointment ahead of time because the visa center closest to me only allows for appointments a week in advance. However, it asks for a 13-digit IRCC number in order to book the appointment. Is that given to you in the letter?

Last edited:
Reactions: Carolcarolsauce

bhangu9192

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Doc's Request.
11-05-2019
Passport Req..
waiting
Hello everyone, how Long, does it take to get PPR after done with medical and biometrics?

bhangu9192

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Doc's Request.
11-05-2019
Passport Req..
waiting
To those who have received a biometrics request--does the biometrics letter indicate an IRCC number? I haven't gotten a request yet, but I'm hoping for one sometime within the next week, so I want to try to book an appointment ahead of time because the visa center closest to me only allows for appointments a week in advance. However, it asks for a 13-digit IRCC number in order to book the appointment. Is that given to you in the letter?
Yes, It should be on the letter

Carolcarolsauce

Mar 17, 2019

that is actually a great question. when i checked on April 4th they didnt have any available appointment until the 24th. oh my.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Yes, it does have a field called "IRCC No" and it's 13 characters long.