+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

vskhosa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
One question
So we have three functions of wedding on different day ....
Should i send photographs of all the functions or only wedding day one ?
Send different pics taken at different time and place (as mentioned in checklist). You don't need to send all pics from main wedding day. Also, there is no point of sending too many pictures unless they asked. Checklist mentions 20 different pics max.

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Send different pics taken at different time and place (as mentioned in checklist). You don't need to send all pics from main wedding day. Also, there is no point of sending too many pictures unless they asked. Checklist mentions 20 different pics max.
Yeah he’s got request to submit more wedding photos.

Reactions: schweisy

shilpa123@

Apr 6, 2019
Hello guys I need help,
Yesterday CIC asked me to submit birth certificate: but if birth registered late , include baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
Old school certificate( fifth class, middle standard and matriculation/secondary school certificate) and
Voter’s ID card

My question is do i have to submit all above original documents or just orginal scan copy? Is this question asked to any body please help me guys

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Hello guys I need help,
Yesterday CIC asked me to submit birth certificate: but if birth registered late , include baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
Old school certificate( fifth class, middle standard and matriculation/secondary school certificate) and
Voter’s ID card

My question is do i have to submit all above original documents or just orginal scan copy? Is this question asked to any body please help me guys
If they mentioned email then scan and send.

sam324

Jan 11, 2019
I been trying to link my application but no luck. I followed the instruction provided on this forum. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or IRCC is being jerk.
Any help or tips will be appreciated. I got my AOR but no SA.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: FVPupnorth

Mmmakma

Mar 27, 2019
I been trying to link my application but no luck. I followed the instruction provided on this forum. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or IRCC is being jerk.

Thanks in advance.
Hello, I had so much trouble linking the application myself.

Then at the end I checked my copy of the application and I found that the passport number on the application has a space due to the weird sequence number. So I tried it with a space and it worked.

So i encourage you to look at your copy of the application and enter the information as it appears on the application itself.

It was random try for me and it worked.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Reactions: svilli

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
clearly, I called in ahead of time to get the prices and see if we could afford it, thankfully i was there while we got the emails and i had enough money to get all of it done. ofcourse we were left with no money for my trip but this was much more important. lol

yes! for sure call them and get it for your own records, and if it helps, send a webform to see if theres any reaction. it helped in my case!

if there is anyway I cna help, ill be more than happy too. its nice and refreshing to see that there is someone in the process from the same country
So I called Dr. Pardo's office and got the file emailed to me. Great, thanks for your help with that!

Then since I hadn't heard from IRCC about the correction on the surname for my step-daughter's medical form, I sent my 3rd request to them through webform asking how I could make this process faster for them. After all, don't want to get bitchy, my file will end up in the waste basket!! :eek:

And, I also attached the emailed file from Dr. Pardo for my husband's medical appt. to show that we are complying, we just can't with his daughter's. After all, we've been waiting since Feb. 28th and it's only one name out of four that is incorrect!! Anyway, just have to wait. Glad thing's are better for you now.

Reactions: Carolcarolsauce

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM

Thanks in advance.
I'm been having the same problem as you since AOR on Feb 23/19 and finally gave up about two weeks ago. I know almost everyone (or possibly everyone) has eventually gotten access to their application through their acct. but although I've tried everything I can think of multiple times per day, I finally gave up.

Good luck, but if you can't link it, you can still get info through ecas. It may not be as immediate, or as detailed but I think the main things are still there.

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Hi everyone.

I my application was received Feb 22 2019. I got my aor on March 28th, I am a Canadian citizen my husband is slot younger than me. But we love and respect each other very much. I and wondering is this will be a problem. Just wondering what cic will be saying next, right now status is saying in process. It was sent to nova Scotia does anyone know if its moving to mississauga next. When I got married in Jamaica Aug of last year he had a police check we added it to the application. Would that be the part of the biometric,

vskhosa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Hi everyone.

I my application was received Feb 22 2019. I got my aor on March 28th, I am a Canadian citizen my husband is slot younger than me. But we love and respect each other very much. I and wondering is this will be a problem. Just wondering what cic will be saying next, right now status is saying in process. It was sent to nova Scotia does anyone know if its moving to mississauga next.
In my personal opinion, age shouldn't matter as long as you can prove that relationship is genuine. If you dont mind me asking, how much is the age difference?