+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

dyla18689

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Just received my AOR after 78 days.
I guess i was the last one haha
Such a relief.
Amazing. I also am waiting on my AOR. Hopefully it arrives this week. My ECAS has been showing sponsorship approval as "in progress" for nearly a month with no update.

If you dont mind, can you please share what you sent via webform?

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
I just read. For INDIA, Birth should be registered within 21 days of birth otherwise considered late according to Google.
Guess what.... I just came home and checked my husband's birth certificate and the registration date is 20th day after birth date. The certificate issue date is after 4 months. I think we are good. Registration falls within 21 days. Hope my logic is correct. But I am so happy after seeing it.

Reactions: jerry777

melylags

Star Member
Nov 25, 2018
Still waiting for biometrics request here. Jan 18 applicant.
I'm so impatient...I want to go stay with my husband while my outland application processes, but we want to get biometrics out of the way so I don't have to come back and submit them. I just miss my husband and want to be with him already.

Reactions: al0h0m0ra

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
For those of you who need to upload documents through webform, multiple uploads works too. Just make sure to attach your document request to the first page of EACH file you are uploading. Also it would be great to have a “table of content” attached as the second page on each file too.

An example “table of content” of our periodically webform uploads:
http://imgur.com/ZAb7Jbq

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
Still waiting for biometrics request here. Jan 18 applicant.
I'm so impatient...I want to go stay with my husband while my outland application processes, but we want to get biometrics out of the way so I don't have to come back and submit them. I just miss my husband and want to be with him already.
I can understand. I am not able to see my husband too. it's only me who has to travel, he doesn't have visitors visa. And I can go just for couple of weeks.

melylags

Star Member
Nov 25, 2018
I can understand. I am not able to see my husband too. it's only me who has to travel, he doesn't have visitors visa. And I can go just for couple of weeks.
That must be so tough. I'm sorry to hear that he doesn't have a visitor's visa--you've made me look at my situation with a bit more gratitude now. Wishing you a speedy process!

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
6. We sent XXX a letter on March 26, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

7. We sent XXX a letter on April 1, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Logout
——————————
Anyone keeps getting letters from CIC? Why do they keep sending same request over and over?

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
6. We sent XXX a letter on March 26, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

7. We sent XXX a letter on April 1, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Logout
——————————
Anyone keeps getting letters from CIC? Why do they keep sending same request over and over?
They love you, be proud of it :D

But jokes aside, I remember you said you've got 2 emails for biometric request, right? Did you actually get some other email on April 1, or what is that about? Would be easier to suggest if we knew what actual requests you've got from them and when.

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019

Logout
——————————
They really love you....

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
They love you, be proud of it :D

But jokes aside, I remember you said you've got 2 emails for biometric request, right? Did you actually get some other email on April 1, or what is that about? Would be easier to suggest if we knew what actual requests you've got from them and when.
Yeah got two biometric letters in MyCIC, and a hard copy letter biometric request...The letter sent on April 1 is not arrived yet, but I highly suspect it’s gonna be another biometric request! will keep y’all posted!

It’s excited to be the center of attention also a little disappointed seeing useless updates the same time :D

Reactions: svilli

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
Yeah got two biometric letters in MyCIC, and a hard copy letter biometric request...The letter sent on April 1 is not arrived yet, but I highly suspect it’s gonna be another biometric request! will keep y’all posted!

It’s excited to be the center of attention also a little disappointed seeing useless updates the same time :D
It's like the visa officer picks up your file and doesn't find any new point to work on so sends the same thing again. Be happy your application is just perfect in all aspects.
My job is also handling cases but different sort of though. But this is what happens, when I pick up any case and find no updates on previous requested stuff so I send a reminder.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018

Oh, just realized I've got a question for you. Why don't you just go and give fingerprints? (Quite an obvious question, isn't it? :D ) I mean as soon as you do that, the status of "biometrics passed" will change the same day and you'll protect yourself from more emails from Gary.
Sorry, I understand I'm saying the stuff you know without me. Just curious what's preventing you from going and giving them :) Unless you do enjoy getting 2 letters from CIC every week!

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Oh, just realized I've got a question for you. Why don't you just go and give fingerprints? (Quite an obvious question, isn't it? :D ) I mean as soon as you do that, the status of "biometrics passed" will change the same day and you'll protect yourself from more emails from Gary.
Sorry, I understand I'm saying the stuff you know without me. Just curious what's preventing you from going and giving them :) Unless you do enjoy getting 2 letters from CIC every week!
Haha no worries, appointments on the days I’m was available last week was all taken, it’s not as concienient as others since I’ll have to spend the whole day cross boarder to the US and give my biometrics there. But I just booked an appointment for tomorrow although I can’t leave work…guess Someone is calling in sick in the morning:D

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
It's like the visa officer picks up your file and doesn't find any new point to work on so sends the same thing again. Be happy your application is just perfect in all aspects.
My job is also handling cases but different sort of though. But this is what happens, when I pick up any case and find no updates on previous requested stuff so I send a reminder.
Thanks! I thought it was a system glitch or something at first because I couldn’t think of the reason why they keep looking at one file before the bring forward date, but I guess it’s probably my recent webform upload just pushed my file again so officer probably had to look at it again