+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
yes that is. We got the birth certificate just before applying and also submitted 10th and 12th certificate.

@vinitmenon did you submit 10th and 12th at first place or just the birth certificate because yours is late too.
We didnt submit 10th and 12th. At that point even the birth certificate was beaten up. Now we have a new birth certificate issued. And will send 10th and 12th leaving certificate showing the birth date.

For additional proof they need passport stamps, photos, social media stuff. It is f***ing impossible to compress it all to f***ing 3.5 mbs!

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
yes that is. We got the birth certificate just before applying and also submitted 10th and 12th certificate.

@vinitmenon did you submit 10th and 12th at first place or just the birth certificate because yours is late too.
See the link below, for Ontario birth registration after a year is considered as a late registration, we went by same logic, Let's see what happens.

https://www.canadianbirthcertificate.com/OntarioDelayedRegistrationOfBirthCertificate.aspx

Ontario Delayed Registration Of Birth
When a child is born, the parents must register the birth within the first year of the child’s life. If they fail to do so, a Birth Certificate cannot be issued.

The Birth Certificate is one of the most important documents any person born in Canada can have. It allows the child to be enrolled in school, qualify for government programs, engage in the adoption process, obtain a Health Card, and apply for many other documents.

If your child is over one year of age and has not yet been registered with the government of Ontario, the parents must then apply for a Delayed Statement of Birth. This consists of two steps – see below for instructions on how to apply.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
See the link below, for Ontario birth registration after a year is considered as a late registration, we went by same logic, Let's see what happens.

https://www.canadianbirthcertificate.com/OntarioDelayedRegistrationOfBirthCertificate.aspx

When a child is born, the parents must register the birth within the first year of the child’s life. If they fail to do so, a Birth Certificate cannot be issued.

The Birth Certificate is one of the most important documents any person born in Canada can have. It allows the child to be enrolled in school, qualify for government programs, engage in the adoption process, obtain a Health Card, and apply for many other documents.

If your child is over one year of age and has not yet been registered with the government of Ontario, the parents must then apply for a Delayed Statement of Birth. This consists of two steps – see below for instructions on how to apply.
In our case birth is end of july and registered mid September. So it should be fine. I am sure its normal. But will send leaving certificates too.

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
In our case birth is end of july and registered mid September. So it should be fine. I am sure its normal. But will send leaving certificates too.
Send it... no harm in giving additional proof. My husband was telling me to give voter's card, but i thought its not required. We did give Aadhar Card though, let's see what happens.

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
We didnt submit 10th and 12th. At that point even the birth certificate was beaten up. Now we have a new birth certificate issued. And will send 10th and 12th leaving certificate showing the birth date.

For additional proof they need passport stamps, photos, social media stuff. It is f***ing impossible to compress it all to f***ing 3.5 mbs!
Try this. Documents should be readable after compression.
https://www.pdf2go.com/compress-pdf

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018

I just read. For INDIA, Birth should be registered within 21 days of birth otherwise considered late according to Google.

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
I just read. For INDIA, Birth should be registered within 21 days of birth otherwise considered late according to Google.
Wow......... I dint know this. Thanks for information. Should I just send ours through webform.

Last edited:

sam324

Jan 11, 2019
My only worry is how the hell would i compress all the details in less than 3.5 mb. They asked for additional proof of relationship. I have photos and everything but they were through dslr. So every ohoto is around 8-10 mb. Once i go home i am sure i will figure something out.
What we did is paste picture onto MS word and wrote descriptions on word sheet below each pictures.

Reactions: vinitmenon

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
What we did is paste picture onto MS word and wrote descriptions on word sheet below each pictures.
Yes I am planning something similar as they need description and date and god knows what all.. :p will do a word file, save as pdf and then compress.. thank you everyone for the help.. will update later on how it went.. I have to upload a lottttttssssss

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
My only worry is how the hell would i compress all the details in less than 3.5 mb. They asked for additional proof of relationship. I have photos and everything but they were through dslr. So every ohoto is around 8-10 mb. Once i go home i am sure i will figure something out.
Screenshot the photos in your phone or send to urself on whatsapp. That’ll automatically reduce the photo size to 100-200 kb.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
So still, no luck with linking the account. I have questions though If for whatever reason they requested additional information will that be through email or through the account? I'm just worried that I'd miss something if I give up on linking the paper application to GCkey.
and yes I think I have tried every option that's out there. I am missing something haha but yeah i might just give up :)
Please read this, it has all the answers https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Just received my AOR after 78 days.
I guess i was the last one haha
Such a relief.
Wow, that's real congrats to you! I can only guess how you feel now and what a relief! I was thinking about asking you how the things were going with you couple of days ago, but decided not to. Hope now it's going to be way faster with SA, BR and MR!