+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
Yeah I'll just fill my gas real quick in Buffalo ain't nobody gonna do biometrics there *cough*
The good news is that you can go to that office between 11-2 during their hours as a walk-in. I spoke to USCIS regarding that office as I live in WNY to confirm that as that location does not set-up appointments for biometrics.

Reactions: rbbt0824

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
The good news is that you can go to that office between 11-2 during their hours as a walk-in. I spoke to USCIS regarding that office as I live in WNY to confirm that as that location does not set-up appointments for biometrics.
That’s a really great news! Thanks heaps!

Reactions: MustLoveCats

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
I am no rush at all only checked 10 times on ECAS this afternoon;)
My husband keeps telling me to stop obsessing over it but it's hard not to, lol. Funny thing is, all of our cic communications so far have come up at a point in the day when I'm not obsessing over it/not thinking about it. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something :p

Reactions: svilli and schweisy

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
My husband keeps telling me to stop obsessing over it but it's hard not to, lol. Funny thing is, all of our cic communications so far have come up at a point in the day when I'm not obsessing over it/not thinking about it. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something :p
Exactly!! My SA came up on the day I only checked once! Feel like more obsession only brings more disappointment. Gonna find bigger fish to fry!

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Let me copy this to my wife. She complains me for CIC dealy.poor me:):):):)

navya225

Mar 3, 2019
Hi, here’s my timeline:
App Received (Sydney):Jan 3, 2019 | AOR1: Feb 22 | RCMP Biometrics Request: Feb 25| Med request: Feb 26 Exam date: Feb 28 Passed: March 10| SA letter: Feb 28 | Moved to CPC-M: March 1 | Invitation to Pre-arrival services: March 20

If you have a case number, you can pay it now and upload your receipt through webform to attach it to your case. It may potentially save some time.
Hello , can u tell me what is pre arrival services like “what details will be there in pre arival services”?

navya225

Mar 3, 2019
Yes I am outland living in Canada. I did RCMP in Canada.
Hai everyone ,

I have few doubts .can anyone pls give me information regarding these :
App received jan 21. Waiting for my biometrics .
1)What is RCMP biometrics ?
2)Still I didn’t receive my biometric request .can any one tell me how many days will it take to receive it?
3)Do we need to leave the country if We r a Outland living in Canada ?.But what if we already did the biometrics (which is valid for ten years ) after applying PR . Can we produce that biometric report when we got the biometric request for PR from CIC ? Do i have to send letter to CIC regarding this before submitting my report .or should I need to leave the country and give new biometric report ?

Ineedanswers

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hi, do you know the address for the office?

vskhosa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Hi Guys,
My wife got her medical done on 13th March and so far there is no change in medical status in our cic account. The 30 days end on 30th March. I was wondering if I should upload the medical receipts as proof through Web Form just to be on the safe side. Any suggestions?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi Guys,
My wife got her medical done on 13th March and so far there is no change in medical status in our cic account. The 30 days end on 30th March. I was wondering if I should upload the medical receipts as proof through Web Form just to be on the safe side. Any suggestions?
It can take a few weeks, I wouldn't worry