+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
Recently most of applicants from India get transferred to CPC-Mississauga, probably just because NDVO is swamped. Applicants from visa exempt countries, or applicants who are residing in Canada usually can be transferred to CPC-M as well.

Inland applications are all keeping in CPC-M.

Congrats on your SA!
Thank you! Well they say CPC-Mississauga is comparitively faster at processing so I would not mind my file coming here lol

vic1028

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
TUNIS, TUNISIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
08-03-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
04-11-2019
LANDED..........
14-12-2019
I wouldn't be concerned -- in all likelihood this is just because your local VO hasn't actually started working on it yet. (Don't ask me why the background check has already started -- that section hasn't been following the usual historical patterns lately so it's been a bit of a mystery for a bunch of us!)
Oh really? Darn, I was hoping they were already working on that lol! I guess I shouldn't be too concerned then. They have it and updates are being made. Just wish I saw that line 2 everyone else is seeing. Thanks for your help! x

Reactions: schweisy

vic1028

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
TUNIS, TUNISIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
08-03-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
04-11-2019
LANDED..........
14-12-2019
All good:) It's very likely it's already arrived to the Paris VO, but lining up to be scanned by the officers, so there will be no updates until someone scan it.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/family-class-sponsorship-each-stage-example.522293/
I believe this link still apply to our cases! Someone please correct me if this is outdated.
Thank you so much! :) they better scan it soon LOL! I want to see that line everyone is seeing :p

Mahina Yesmin

Feb 1, 2019
The last update I got this morning is that "I have met the requirement for eligibility as a sponser".Does it confirm my file won't return anymore and what's the next step?? Somebody can answer please

Reactions: FVPupnorth

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone! I need a little advice. We received the medical requests for both my husband and his teenaged daughter on Feb 27th. The next day when making Dr. appt. I noticed that the daughter's surname was incorrect on the form and on the emailed letter. Actually its incorrect on ecas as well.

So, the clinic said they could help, but turns out they couldn't. I wrote to IRCC through webform on Feb 28th explaining the situation and uploaded the incorrect document. I got their acknowledgment email saying they verified the information and passed it along to the officer dealing with the situation and I haven't heard a thing since. It's been 15 days today since I wrote and 11 days since their email.

My concern is that my husband's info is correct but since they have to go by bus into San Jose, Costa Rica, for the tests and Dr. appts. they planned to go together. It's a big city for a teenager!

I am assuming if hers isn't done in 30 days they would be able to figure out the reason … no correct medical request form.

However, if his isn't done in 30 days, I think that would be a problem. Comments? Suggestions?

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
The last update I got this morning is that "I have met the requirement for eligibility as a sponser".Does it confirm my file won't return anymore and what's the next step?? Somebody can answer please
Yes this is your SA. Your file won't get returned. Soon you will be getting an email regarding your case is forwarded to a VO.

Reactions: Mahina Yesmin

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
Congrats! That means you have been approved as sponsor - SA.

Next they will begin to work on the PA's application. Probably request medical soon.

Reactions: Mahina Yesmin

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Hi everyone! I need a little advice. We received the medical requests for both my husband and his teenaged daughter on Feb 27th. The next day when making Dr. appt. I noticed that the daughter's surname was incorrect on the form and on the emailed letter. Actually its incorrect on ecas as well.

So, the clinic said they could help, but turns out they couldn't. I wrote to IRCC through webform on Feb 28th explaining the situation and uploaded the incorrect document. I got their acknowledgment email saying they verified the information and passed it along to the officer dealing with the situation and I haven't heard a thing since. It's been 15 days today since I wrote and 11 days since their email.

My concern is that my husband's info is correct but since they have to go by bus into San Jose, Costa Rica, for the tests and Dr. appts. they planned to go together. It's a big city for a teenager!

I am assuming if hers isn't done in 30 days they would be able to figure out the reason … no correct medical request form.

However, if his isn't done in 30 days, I think that would be a problem. Comments? Suggestions?
If I were you I would notify CIC the concern through web form again that the applicants will not be able to finish this medical exam on time due to the incorrect identity information. Also ask them what date they can get the correction done, you would get a written answer as a proof. Make sure to keep this incase you need it in the future.

Also call CIC again to ask if applicants can have their medical done before this gets corrected. Ask them what date they can get the correction done(Call again when this date is due). Despite what the answer is, that should be all you can do.

If someone has better idea, please shed some light for this lady!

sklenny92

Mar 8, 2019
Just got transferred to Sydney, Australia. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, there doesn't seem to be a lot of people posting timelines from Oz.

Reactions: erinennis26

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Just got transferred to Sydney, Australia. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, there doesn't seem to be a lot of people posting timelines from Oz.
I think Sydney actually has decent processing times -- of course none of the local VOs seem to be able to compete with Mississauga, but it appears that most of the applications where the sponsor is living outside Canada (this includes me!) have been sent to the VO abroad lately for whatever reason. There're a couple people who've been transferred to Sydney in the December group, if you want to keep an eye on them and their progress. :)

LeticiaKay

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Victoria BC
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
I’m waiting to see if I’ll get posted to Sydney Australia too!

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
If I were you I would notify CIC the concern through web form again that the applicants will not be able to finish this medical exam on time due to the incorrect identity information. Also ask them what date they can get the correction done, you would get a written answer as a proof. Make sure to keep this incase you need it in the future.

Also call CIC again to ask if applicants can have their medical done before this gets corrected. Ask them what date they can get the correction done(Call again when this date is due). Despite what the answer is, that should be all you can do.

If someone has better idea, please shed some light for this lady!
Thanks for your response, appreciate it! I agree that I should email again on webform and will include your advice on timeline, etc.. I'm still in Costa Rica so can't call but will be back in Canada on April 8th.

Called the Dr. office again and they are now booking mid next week. So we've booked an appt. for my husband on 21st, and hope that the new document is here by then. If not I guess he has to make 4 trips to San Jose … 2 for exams at lab the day before and 2 for Dr. appts. Just have to play it by ear. :rolleyes: