Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
22-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2019
LANDED..........
27-08-2019
I logged into ECAS with a receipt number and sponsors info. It said under Sponsorship Application status - Decision Made ... Permanent Residence Application Status is still In Process. What does Decision Made mean? I clicked on it and there are no other updates then when they received the app, started processing, and sent out the AOR (which our rep did get and sent to us that Monday when the office opened).
I'm in the same boat, but we have not received the AOR1 yet. It will probably arrive today.

Also, the courier said that my application was received Jan 18. But CIC is saying they received it Jan 22, so I've updated my info on the spreadsheet.

Last edited:

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
I've been checking ECAS so frequently to see if there are any news on our application (still can't see it on ECAS), that I often started getting the "You have exceeded the number of login attempts allowed" error hahaha
Keep it down :) I know it's easier to say than to do, but if there's any change, it won't go anywhere, you'll see it sooner or later. Check 2-3 times a day :) It's a long process, and 1 hour won't make a difference. Though I understand you're waiting for AOR to come, and it's one of the most important stages to find out your application is not returned. Just such an obsession (as most of us have) makes it more difficult to wait. Thinking every second "When, when, when???" will make a feeling of much longer waiting time than if you just try to forget about it and enjoy your regular life (and now I need to repeat everything I just said to myself and somehow follow my own advice). Good luck!

navya225

Mar 3, 2019
Hello everyone

Can anyone pls tell me what details ll be there in AOR because

Today my husband (sponsor) received an email regarding details about “uci no., application no and details about when they received our application”. We don’t know that this is AOR or not .

But I (Principal Applicant)didn’t receive this email . Is this normal ? Who ll receive AOR ? Sponsor or PA

Application received on jan 21

Reactions: sohrabp

MrsMac_Cab

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
AOR Received.
02-03-2019
Med's Request
06-03-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2019
QUESTION:

My husband received his Medical request yesterday. The thing is, he is currently visiting me here in Canada. His Visa Office is Manila.

Question is, is it OK to do his Medical here in Canada?

Cause he will stay here until March 29. If we wait till he got home, we might wont meet the 30 day deadline.

I read that it’s OK to do it here in Canada somewhere in other thread here. Just want to know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

sohrabp

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Hello everyone

Can anyone pls tell me what details ll be there in AOR because

Today my husband (sponsor) received an email regarding details about “uci no., application no and details about when they received our application”. We don’t know that this is AOR or not .

But I (Principal Applicant)didn’t receive this email . Is this normal ? Who ll receive AOR ? Sponsor or PA

Application received on jan 21
Hello
Congrats, yes this is AOR and you will receive other things ( medical, biometric,....) soon

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
I'm in the same boat, but we have not received the AOR1 yet. It will probably arrive today.

Also, the courier said that my application was received Jan 18. But CIC is saying they received it Jan 22, so I've updated my info on the spreadsheet.
So weird to be given Decision Made without that. I haven't had my biometrics done or medical. Does this decision made means it's been forwarded to another office for processing?

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
QUESTION:

My husband received his Medical request yesterday. The thing is, he is currently visiting me here in Canada. His Visa Office is Manila.

Cause he will stay here until March 29. If we wait till he got home, we might wont meet the 30 day deadline.

I read that it’s OK to do it here in Canada somewhere in other thread here. Just want to know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.

Yes he can have it done there as long as the provider is listed on the CIC's panel of physicians list. I plan on going to my husband's city in Canada because it's 2.5 hours away and having it done there, as opposed to even thinking about driving 6+ hours to the option in my state.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
QUESTION:

Thanks in advance.
Yes you can do it in Canada..

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
Ecas is not always upto date with notes.. if it says decision made then you will get AOR soon..
I already have AOR with the updates listed on ECAS given up to the point. I have been checking daily multiple times a day. The Decision Made was there this morning about an hour ago. That's why I was wondering what that was for.

Reactions: MrsMac_Cab

MrsMac_Cab

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
AOR Received.
02-03-2019
Med's Request
06-03-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2019
Yes he can have it done there as long as the provider is listed on the CIC's panel of physicians list. I plan on going to my husband's city in Canada because it's 2.5 hours away and having it done there, as opposed to even thinking about driving 6+ hours to the option in my state.
Yes you can do it in Canada..
Thank you so much.

Reactions: MustLoveCats

Brugonzalez7

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
New York
Hello fellow applicants.
I have a very important question to ask:
My application was received January 28th and I am still awaiting for AOR and just today my spouse got laid off at her job. How can this affect my application? Do we have to inform CIC? Is it okay for her to attend school? She won’t go on social assistance but she does have support from her parents so she really does not need to work.
Thank you!

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
I already have AOR with the updates listed on ECAS given up to the point. I have been checking daily multiple times a day. The Decision Made was there this morning about an hour ago. That's why I was wondering what that was for.
Decision made on sponsorship side means its Sponsorship Approval - SA. Wait for the email.. might take a day or a week.. I got SA after biometrics and medicals.. few applicants got it after MR and before biometrics...

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
If you see DM hopefully soon you will be getting your SA letter. Not sure about why the medical/biometric were not requested but so far the requests are REALLY random there are people asking about this everyday lately. So I guess they will be requesting it sooner or later anytime before PPR lol

Reactions: MustLoveCats