+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Thank you for your response! Sadly, it still does not work.. I hope this doesn't mean they made an error sending me the AOR and I see my application returned to me or something :'(
Do not worry. It is highly unlikely they send AOR by mistake. Gec link did not happen for many.

Reactions: vic1028

vic1028

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
TUNIS, TUNISIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
08-03-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
04-11-2019
LANDED..........
14-12-2019
Do not worry. It is highly unlikely they send AOR by mistake. Gec link did not happen for many.
Thank you so much for the reassurance! :) I keep trying to tell myself that the AOR was sent for a reason and technology can be slow with updates haha. I hope to see something in the next few days. Fingers crossed it won't be too long of a wait! :)

bkumar3

Nov 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
I was asked to provide police clearance from the KSA - kingdom of saudi arabia - but my wife who is the principle applicant no longer lives there and has completed her working visa time there. I saw online on the CIC site that you can just reply back with an "I cannot provide..." is that all you do?

bkumar3

Nov 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Any help is appreciated. There is no way for her to go back there now. I got my AOR and I also got my SA. I am a bit confused as to which one happens first. They gave me 60 days to send the PCC but how do I get it? The CIC says:

If you are not a citizen of Saudi Arabia
If you live in Saudi Arabia
Certificates are available only to current legal residents.

If you have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, follow the directions above for citizens of Saudi Arabia who live in Saudi Arabia.

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

If you live outside of Saudi Arabia

If you have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, follow the directions above for citizens of Saudi Arabia who live in Saudi Arabia.

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

Can I simply do that? Really anxious now and don't want to waste time on this matter.

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Any help is appreciated. There is no way for her to go back there now. I got my AOR and I also got my SA. I am a bit confused as to which one happens first. They gave me 60 days to send the PCC but how do I get it? The CIC says:

If you are not a citizen of Saudi Arabia
If you live in Saudi Arabia

If you live outside of Saudi Arabia

Can I simply do that? Really anxious now and don't want to waste time on this matter.
If you’re being honest (I’m sure you are) and following the cic’s Instructions I don’t think it would be a problem for you;)

Reactions: svilli and schweisy

nandu562

Apr 21, 2017
Hi, I have a question about FBI PCC as i am sponsoring my wife, Can we do the police clearance check using the online request now? When I applied for myself I have gone through the 90 day process. Is the online report mailed to us acceptable now as it takes 3-5 business days to process?

bkumar3

Nov 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
If you’re being honest (I’m sure you are) and following the cic’s Instructions I don’t think it would be a problem for you;)
This is what the email had:

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class.

In order to continue processing your Application for Permanent Residence in Canada, we require an updated original Police Certificate for you and any of your members of your family who are 18 years of age or older, if applicable. Please refer to your application guide for a definition of “family member”.

According to our record we will need certificate(s) for the following individual(s):

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

For instructions on how to get a Police Certificate, please refer to the following website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates.html

Please note:

If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators

The above information/documents must be received within 60 days from the date of this correspondence, XXXXXXXX. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further

delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

There are three ways to submit the requested information/documents.

Please submit the requested information/documents via ONE method only.

For instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online account. Find out how: Link your paper application to your online account

1. You may upload the requested information/documents to your MyCIC account.
  2. You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

1. In the event that you cannot send us the information/document(s) electronically, you may send your information/document(s) by mail/courier to the following address:

Note: If the issuing authority procedure is to send the police certificate directly to the IRCC office, please refer them to the following address:

Regular mail:

Attn: REGISTRY

CPC Sydney / CTD Sydney

PO BOX 9500 / CP 9500

Sydney, NS B1P 0H5

Courier:

ATTN: REGISTRY

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

FC – Correspondence

49 Dorchester Street

Sydney, NS

B1P 5Z2

When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept photocopies copies scanned by notaries.

For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Program Assistant

Case Processing Centre

Sydney, Nova Scotia

I am probably being paranoid but any help as to how I can proceed will be appreciated.

lovemywife

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
This is what the email had:

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class.

In order to continue processing your Application for Permanent Residence in Canada, we require an updated original Police Certificate for you and any of your members of your family who are 18 years of age or older, if applicable. Please refer to your application guide for a definition of “family member”.

According to our record we will need certificate(s) for the following individual(s):

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

For instructions on how to get a Police Certificate, please refer to the following website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates.html

Please note:

If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators

The above information/documents must be received within 60 days from the date of this correspondence, XXXXXXXX. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further

delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

There are three ways to submit the requested information/documents.

Please submit the requested information/documents via ONE method only.

For instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online account. Find out how: Link your paper application to your online account

1. You may upload the requested information/documents to your MyCIC account.
  2. You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

1. In the event that you cannot send us the information/document(s) electronically, you may send your information/document(s) by mail/courier to the following address:

Note: If the issuing authority procedure is to send the police certificate directly to the IRCC office, please refer them to the following address:

Regular mail:

Attn: REGISTRY

CPC Sydney / CTD Sydney

PO BOX 9500 / CP 9500

Sydney, NS B1P 0H5

Courier:

ATTN: REGISTRY

FC – Correspondence

49 Dorchester Street

Sydney, NS

B1P 5Z2

When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept photocopies copies scanned by notaries.

For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Program Assistant

Case Processing Centre

Sydney, Nova Scotia

I am probably being paranoid but any help as to how I can proceed will be appreciated.
I would suggest call CIC and sort it out . CIC Agent can give you more clarity .