+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Well if that is the case then my Medical was done on July 9th 2018, when I was declared as a non accompanying dependant during my husbands process, so ideally my Medical is valid until July 2019. hence will i also have the same process post receiving AOR??
If someone could help here please
I guess our case is similar, so we should see how it goes. Once you receive AOR (linked to CIC), please check BG status message. BG status message has a lot of implications.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
With the new Application Number , Right ?
You dont need an application number to create an account. Use your PA’s email address to create an account and choose recovery questions and all and once all that is set up, link your application to that account using your recently received uci and application number. U can share the details with you’re PA so they can check and keep tabs too.

Reactions: schweisy

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
You dont need an application number to create an account. Use your PA’s email address to create an account and choose recovery questions and all and once all that is set up, link your application to that account using your recently received uci and application number. U can share the details with you’re PA so they can check and keep tabs too.
Thanks for update Krissh .... but should i use PA's Email or My Email Id as every communication by CIC will be on my Email ID ?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Thanks for update Krissh .... but should i use PA's Email or My Email Id as every communication by CIC will be on my Email ID ?
That’s upto you. If you want to handle it all then you can put you’re email id and share the gckey password with ur PA for them to check.

Reactions: schweisy