+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
So its most probably next week for first week of January applicants. 1st January get ready. 31st Dec applicant rec his AOR1 today.
Great news! Though I didn't see that info about Dec 31.
And there can't be Jan 1, because it was a holiday, so directly to Jan 2 :)

Ola Zain

Feb 20, 2019
Hi everyone,
I would like to join this group . I’m sponsoring my husband from Saudi Arabia. He is a Jordanian. Our application was recieved on Jan 2nd, 2019.
Hoping to get AOR by next week. I’ll let you all know once that happens.
Can someone send me the link to the spreadsheet for this group so I can add my info. Thanks!
Wishing everyone the best with their applications

Reactions: Serenasuccess

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hi everyone,
I would like to join this group . I’m sponsoring my husband from Saudi Arabia. He is a Jordanian. Our application was recieved on Jan 2nd, 2019.
Can someone send me the link to the spreadsheet for this group so I can add my info. Thanks!
Hi @Ola Zain , welcome to our club :) Here's the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit#gid=1198672673

UPD: I can see you already added yourself there, but anyways, the link will be useful for other I hope :)

vskhosa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Hi @Ola Zain , welcome to our club :) Here's the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit#gid=1198672673

UPD: I can see you already added yourself there, but anyways, the link will be useful for other I hope :)
Can you please confirm what should be entered in PA's Visa Office field. I see that many people have entered Sydney, Nova Scotia. If its an outland application, then shouldn't it be the corresponding visa office in PA's country? Like for my spouse it is New Delhi. We are just submitting the application in Sydney, NS office.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Can you please confirm what should be entered in PA's Visa Office field. I see that many people have entered Sydney, Nova Scotia. If its an outland application, then shouldn't it be the corresponding visa office in PA's country? Like for my spouse it is New Delhi. We are just submitting the application in Sydney, NS office.
You are absolutely right. Its the PA’s country. The people that said sydney have probably misunderstood that.

Reactions: schweisy and alaria

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Yes, as @Krissh2179 already stated above, it should be the corresponding visa office in PA's country. Or not exactly always in PA's country as some VOs are located in another country close by, but still the same idea :) I was wondering myself why people put Sydney there.

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Hi everyone,
Can you see your status on ecas ?
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Yes, as @Krissh2179 already stated above, it should be the corresponding visa office in PA's country. Or not exactly always in PA's country as some VOs are located in another country close by, but still the same idea :) I was wondering myself why people put Sydney there.
A lot of the feb applicants have done that. I think a post regarding that is due :p

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
Would anyone know how to fix the spreadsheet like it was before to where the user ID was listed by days since the application was delivered? I actually am pissed someone changed my date and moved me out of order. I noticed this and changed it. Please do not touch someone's ID and row of information if it is not yours. I saw a comment above about why so many Sydney, Nova Scotia's. I am from the states but my office for outland was Sydney, Nova Scotia so that is probably the case for many other users.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Would anyone know how to fix the spreadsheet like it was before to where the user ID was listed by days since the application was delivered? I actually am pissed someone changed my date and moved me out of order. I noticed this and changed it. Please do not touch someone's ID and row of information if it is not yours. I saw a comment above about why so many Sydney, Nova Scotia's. I am from the states but my office for outland was Sydney, Nova Scotia so that is probably the case for many other users.
I guess someone is editing the file so all the applicants are in order by date received, which is nice to have and easier to follow.

About Sydney, that column means a Visa Office that is responsible for your application after it's transferred there from Syndey (like the second stage). Like for applicants from India the VO is in New Delhi. Case processing centre in Sydney, NS, is not responsible for the second stage of applications, so it's definitely not your case, neither other applicants :)